Are you ready for HackaTRON S7?

Wow :astonished: thanks for the good work.

1 Like

What he is doing is giving his reviews, it’s left on your team to proof his claims wrong with authentic proofs. As for disqualifying projects, he doesn’t have the right, only the admins does.

Wishing everyone a good morning :upside_down_face: We hope it will be an enjoyable duration for all teams.

As the TronPixels, we are excited to fulfill a promise we made a few days ago. We have optimized and improved our site speed. We have reduced the site content loading time, which used to take 12 seconds, to 2-3 seconds. In addition, the bug of the site refreshing itself after upvoted content has been resolved. We are rapidly working to provide users with a way smoother interface. If you haven’t tried TronPixels yet, we leave our link here:

Our forum link: TronPixels - No Limits, Just Pixels

Our website: https://tronpixels.com/

Now we are moving to our next milestones :dizzy:

I agree with you @SimbadMarino. When discussing why AI might not be necessary for formulating questions or answers, here are some key points to consider:

1. Human Intuition: Humans have a natural ability to ask meaningful questions based on context and emotional understanding, which AI may not fully replicate.

2. Creativity and Nuance: Humans can infuse creativity and nuance into their inquiries and responses, often considering subtleties that AI might overlook.

3. Ethical Considerations: Questions and answers often involve ethical dimensions. Humans are better equipped to navigate these complexities than AI.

4. Adaptability: Humans can adapt their questioning style to fit different situations, audiences, and cultural contexts, which AI might struggle to do effectively.

5. Experience-Based Knowledge: Individuals draw from personal experiences and cultural backgrounds to shape their questions and answers, providing depth that AI may lack.

6. Critical Thinking: Humans can evaluate the relevance and quality of information, allowing them to ask more pointed and effective questions.

7. Collaboration and Dialogue: Engaging in conversation often involves back-and-forth dynamics that humans navigate more fluidly than AI, fostering richer discussions.

These points highlight the unique qualities that human thinking brings to the formulation of questions and answers.

(Sorry that was too tempting :joy:)

3 Likes

@fabsltsa hehehe :sweat_smile:

Good Luck to all the participants and shout out to the community giving all the support and relevant questions… much appreciated!

2 Likes

No need AI to check that, my last sentence was already explicit enough :joy:

2 Likes

hahaha okay :wink: @fabsltsa

This is from AI? :joy::joy:

Looks like AI gave you all these hahahaha

Hahahahaha yeah
It is simple to see them

Typical answer from ChatGPT :laughing:
You’ll recognise a lot of posts that have the exact same structure haha

2 Likes

A lot here, I laugh hard when I see them :joy:

2 Likes

Thats why i always ask AI to not make headings while generating answers ! :wink:

1 Like

So you use AI too for forum discussions? Lol

yeh ! i use a bit , who doen’t these days :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
Best answer
——————

2 Likes

On the forum I don’t , I mean HackaTRON but use it to create to polish my content on X

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
IM guilty too
Sometimes i feel it helps deliver the message

Every project use it on X tho. Would be stupid not to, it helps a lot to structure communication while saving a lot of time for teams to do other things :muscle:

2 Likes

Btw i use Github co-pilot too :slight_smile:

1 Like