Are you ready for HackaTRON S7?

Sure sure, saves time a lot and also no headache of bad English :joy:

2 Likes

Hey
I don’t think AI is bad, it’s just meant to make our lives easier

1 Like

Really? I haven’t tried it
But heard it’s great

Does anyone have an idea when the list will be out? @fabsltsa @Prince-Onscolo @ferrari @SimbadMarino

1 Like

We’re all waiting for it. Hopefully not too late

2 Likes

lol we are waiting patiently

5 Likes

Hopefully in 2hours
So it can cover the rest of time zone?

4 Likes

A lot has changed, last season I asked about bot sending reminders… this season I did not see it again. Also at 1st we used to see disqualified projects even before the voting list comes out. All these are not happening again

5 Likes

Yea.
I predict the next changes will be anti-ai post.
Lols

3 Likes

For AI, I think they allow it but those who use it get no reward. They have a system in place now but this system is banning real people (putting their accounts on hold) Gotten so many reports from users here

1 Like

Ops, sad for the real account on hold.
Some do happen before when they just join
It will be on hold.

1 Like

Yes a friend registered even before this seasons HackaTRON and his account was put on hold

1 Like

Ops, that one has been there for long.
And the may be for hold for long.

But with if they get active, will be free

1 Like

what went wrong with rock paper scissor game, any guess for why the post is temporarily closed ?

They say I saw one of project student ( in school final year) work got cancelled . That day I feared using em.

Most of the content gotten from AI make you look
More educated in a bot way than in real life.

The

Hmmm saw that too, but we about to find out when the voting list is out.

1 Like

That means disqualified or admins are checking something

This means they are still working

yeh totally ! make sense. lets wait for voting list and find out what went wrong .

1 Like

Yes, in the project submission summary I did, I’ve recorded about ±132 project, expecting much Downside in the voting list. Curious about it?

1 Like