Attack on Ledger connect Kit

Please :pleading_face: don’t interact with any dapps
Please stay safe

5 Likes
2 Likes

@everyone :rotating_light: Be very careful on chain right now. Ledger library was compromised. Your Ledger is safe but the apps are not. DO NOT connect to any major sites or use any dapps like DeFi or NFT protocols. Pause all your scripts— It is best to be safe until we know more.

Please be aware of the recent security alerts and statements by Ledger.

Stay informed with https://twitter.com/Ledger/status/1735291427100455293 for the latest updates.

3 Likes

Better to be safe than sorry :pensive:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up
#stayinformed

2 Likes

Not to be sorryed in this end of year

2 Likes

Absolutely bro
You are right

1 Like

When evidence got wiped how could you explain :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Evidence gone can’t be explained.
Especially without backup

2 Likes

The space is deadly. Everytime something pops up and messes the whole show

2 Likes

Honestly that is the reason we should not sleep with two eyes :eye: closed , we should all be vigilante

1 Like

It seems every company is getting it’s share. So I can say Klever isn’t all that bad like others made it look like? Hackers are the ones upgrading more. lol Just a joke. Be safe out there. Don’t condemn any product. Just be safe

2 Likes

Hmmm hackers never sleep ooo, as you are hunting for crypto gems to invest in, they also hunting to crack down a big product/company… as they are upgrading, we need to upgrade too by being informed and gathering knowledge as well

3 Likes

You are absolutely right my brother,While hackers might be out there 24/7, we all should stay informed and constantly upgrading our knowledge to protect ourselves from it

1 Like

I hear you my friend, this crypto space hmmm…. can be volatile and sometimes feel unpredictable which can make it very scary :worried:

Sure sure bro, once you have some knowledge or information to spread you are free to share it in the forum, we are here to learn and grow together as well

1 Like

Definitely bro, happy new year few hours from now

1 Like

Yeah, wishing you all the best 2024 can offer :pray:

1 Like