Baoziswap - Live Staking Pool by SafeMoney Dev Team - Maintaining and Developing a Great and Sustainable Ecosystem on Tron Blockchain with Baoziswap Staking Pool

Thanks for the Good Remarks, the team really appreciate that, more to come from us for sure. :pray:

26 Likes

Good Job team. waiting for your winning. I Love SafeMoeny.

13 Likes

I’m excited to see improvements and progression going on with Safemoney. I have a suggestion, though. Can you please add a page where you list all the available pools as well as the staking tokens. This help us have a better insight on how things are going with other projects and encourage us to provide liquidity or staking. best of luck

16 Likes

Oh thank you for that great suggestion, seems you are on our mind. It is our plan to work on a better UI for Baoziswap we will surely improve it and make it better for more favourable user experience. Once it is done we will inform the community and this forum

8 Likes

Thank you all for the Good Remarks the Team will keep working on maintaining our goals and aims for the great TRON Blockchain. Don’t forget to ask us questions incase you need answers and you can contact us on Telegram for further talks we are always available.

#Tron Strong​:gem::gem::gem:

13 Likes

Good point of team that they will support energy for staking … once they do it it will be very good point from them and it will be frist exchange baoziswap on tron support free energy … future is bright :heart_eyes::rocket::rocket:

10 Likes

I would really appreciate if you use the reply function to answer users. This way we can receive an alert on our mailbox. Thanks

10 Likes

Oh, got that was thinking it was used the other time. Thanks for the Observation @Kerk :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Happy to see the team submission in the hackathon, Good job always from the team, still waiting for the free energy to stake my SM 2.0 on Baoziswap.

15 Likes

@Ol_yez Thanks for the good remark, we are surely working on that and inform the community on it be ready to stake your SafeMoney v 2.0 on Baoziswap soon!!

10 Likes

The Dev team of SafeMoney wishes our Muslim brothers and sisters a Happy Eid-el-Kabir Mubarak!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

— Safe Money (@SafeMoneyV2) July 9, 2022
15 Likes

Staking SafeMoney v 2.0 on Baoziswap has been flawless so far. Good job from the team

11 Likes

Well trying to improve my assets on trondao to certify my level 1 and vote for Sm. Go first post with emoji :rofl::joy::point_right::point_right: go SM TO THE MOONN​:facepunch::facepunch::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

14 Likes

Almost there on Level 1 stay active on the platform view more topics and like more, you will be good to go soon :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

12 Likes

Hi there @epemullen kindly send a message to us in the community group it will be addressed. And kindly note that there is no staking pool for v1 only safeMoney v2 has a staking pool on Baoziswap, and kindly note that SafeMoney Dev Team has no token named Baozi-LP token but still Send a message to us with full details in the community we will get back to you.

Thanks

11 Likes

Yeah seems you missed some updates from us. Kindly message us we will know the source and what is next for you to do. Thank you for the notice

3 Likes

We have been trying to reach you and ask some questions in the community @epemullen kindly get back to us so we can help as soon as possible. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Hi there @epemullen we have checked the hash and we have sent a message to you in the community on what to do if you still need more help always feel free to drop a message to us.

Thanks

5 Likes

sir yes sir, thank you very much for the notice … i’m coming to the community group now :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Oh Great, we will find a solution to that hash!!! :v::v::v::v:

6 Likes