Bird Catcher Game By Solo : Play For Fun

Hello Yuvraj,
Thanks a lot for testing this game and giving your feedback.

Community voting are open. Support your Fav. project.

Always nice to see another browser game, voted for you since we are in different track :rofl:

Your game is using unity right? interestingly i didnt know it can go auto fullscreen and no unity loading logo

1 Like

Yes made with unity and using pro version of unity to remove logo.
Thanks for support. it would be great to know about your project in DM.
Thanks

1 Like

Dear @Prince-Onscolo @Youngyuppie @ines_valerie @manfred_jr @Chukseucharia @Okorie @StanTheMan @Chizz @Nweke-nature1.com @HODL

I’m very thankful to you and all other community members for sharing your valuable feedbacks for this project and help me to improve this project since starting.

I would like to inform you that community voting is now open. You can cast your valuable vote for your favorite project here, and I’m grateful to say that my project is also listed here in Builder Category.

B10: Bird Catcher Game By Solo : Community Voting Post Link

Thank you

8 Likes

Congratulations foe the team for Qualifying for the community voting. You deserve it :raised_hands::tada:

2 Likes

That’s one tough category to get listed in for voting, thanks for the recognition either ways.

1 Like

How can i play this game ? looks interesting and cool

1 Like

Beautiful, nice graphics. Well-chosen color shades

1 Like

Good project, looks fun

1 Like

Bird Catcher is a very good and fun project I am very very happy that you have come very far, thank you

1 Like

I checked this project earlier and I can say you have done very good progress. Keep it up and all the best.

1 Like

Hi @Mikharichain ,
You can play from pc/laptop browser on this url. You need BTTC chain in metamask.
Bird Catcher Game

Thank you so much @Beforefomo @smokepop @TheNight12 @Hero for all your feedback and wishes for this project. I’m glad that you all gave time for this project to check.

1 Like

great choice with the colour i like the yellow.

1 Like

Thank you for the mention. I wish you the best :star_struck:

2 Likes

Interesting one, will checkout ur proj3ct for sure

1 Like

Sure thanks a lot everyone

I guess your were the most criticized initially for new project then you started working on old project and I can see really great progress in this season.
Keep it up. Great efforts and positive attitude.

All the best mate.

1 Like

Thank you so much for wishes and following this project.

Hello Everyone,
I have added one minor fix on website.
Thank you