Bird Catcher Game By Team Hunter

Project Name: Bird Catcher Game
Project Track: GameFi
Team Name: Team Hunter
Team Member(s): Solo
Dorahacks Project Link: https://dorahacks.io/buidl/4660
Project Goal: Bird Catcher is a full-fun web3 game with metaverse, in-game store, rewards, NFT support and more on BTTC.

Project Info:
The Bird Catcher Game is a classic game that gives you the chance to step back in time to your childhood and rule.

Use your keyboard and mouse to catch the birds with your net before they fly away! Protect yourself from bird shit attacks as well, which can be harmful to your health. Catch birds as fast as possible to get the best score. Show your hunting skills and prove yourself to be one of the catchers.

If you are a good catcher and are willing to accept a challenge from another online player, this is the ideal situation for you.

This game also supports web3 features including in-game store to buy coins, unlock skin, powers, rewards and many more on BTTC chain.

Features

• Classic addictive gameplay - Catch the birds before they shit on you
  • Metaverse multiplayer support with voice chat
  • In-game store to buy coins, exchange tokens, unlock skins as NFT and more
  • Get free ingame ERC20 tokens and utilize in game

Project Website: https://birdcatchergame.xyz
Project Test Instructions:

• Login to Metamask from Desktop or Laptop
  • Add Bittorrent Mainnet in Metamask
  • Make sure you have enough BTTC Mainnet coins in account
  • Login into game from Desktop or Laptop
  • Start your adventure

Project Details: Bird Catcher is a full-fun web3 game with metaverse, in-game store, rewards, NFT support and more on BTTC.

Smart Contract links:
Contract Address:

1. 0x2892498bff560ec2ee3acd490b5a7118d8f7be93
    BirdCatcherToken (BCT) Token Tracker | BTTCScan
  2. 0x664c675e391cce4eeb30d157952886551c8fed5e
    Contract Address 0x664c675e391cce4eeb30d157952886551c8fed5e | BTTCScan

Project Milestones:

• Creating core mechanism of bird catcher
  • Bird AI to attack on players (shit-stone throw)
  • Calm and relaxing environment designing
  • Web3 features implementation on BTTC
    = in-game store to buy coins
    = NFT Skins
    = ERC-20 reward mechanism and utilization in game
  • Creating small multiplayer mechanism so players can challenge other online player to catch
  • Voice chat support
  • Deploying on BTTC Testnet

== Updated to Mainnet ===

40 Likes

All the best for the whole team behind this project.

6 Likes

welcome to Hackatron S4 and all the best

6 Likes

waiting patiently for your updates :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome to hackathon season 4, I can’t wait to see the website and know more about this project, wish the team and the project best of luck

3 Likes

Dear Bird hunter game
Welcome to session 4 Tron Hackathon

5 Likes

Bienvenido al S4, espero ver pronto su desarrollo.

7 Likes

Welcome to this new hackathon, looking forward to seeing your project.

4 Likes

Welcome to Season 4, this stirs alot of anticipation cos not alot is being disclosed about the buidl of the project, keeping fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: on this one.

3 Likes

Welcome to trondao hackathon S4! Good luck for your project! Waiting to see details for your project !!

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone for warm welcome !

4 Likes

Some basic project information is added

3 Likes

I wish you all the best on your project.
My question is that I know some games you sometimes exhaust your bullets I want to know with your project do you exhaust your bullets? if yes how do you replenish or reload your bullets.

3 Likes

This is a very simple yet great question, i would also like to know how the games works in that aspect. Thank you

4 Likes

The game’s premise of shooting birds may be controversial or offensive to some people, as it could promote animal cruelty or violence.

What measures does Team Hunter have in place to address concerns about the game’s potential promotion of animal cruelty or violence?

2 Likes

Yes, I completely agree with you. So for that instead of gun and real human I have kept simple cute jelly cube because our purpose is only fun. Not promoting cruelty or violence.And at start of the game disclaimer will be shared about intension. And still I’m trying to create shooting bird part into fun. I have multiple ideas so I’ll try to set one which fits with game and does not promote violence.

And this game is inspired with class Duck Hunter Game which we used to play in our childhood.

2 Likes

First of all thank you.
Unlike other games this game will be small open area game so player can move around. Second thing as we don’t promote violence so there won’t be any gun only target aim will be shown in the game and we can fire unlimited.
There will be also multiverse mode where other players can join and we can challenge other online player and who scores best in-time will be the winner. So I’ll try to implement most of the features in possible time to show overall game.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, am certain…

2 Likes

@manfred_jr so after doing research and finding alternative way. I found that instead of hunting the birds which seem cruel and violence , I can change mechanism to catch the birds - like throwing spider web and catch the birds.

This will now show any blood or wrong meaning to society and will represent in possible fun way so that no one can offended.

2 Likes

This concept is lovely

I like the fact your game Habe the consideration of the society at heart.

2 Likes