Bird Catcher Game By Team Hunter

Thank you for providing additional information and addressing the concern about promoting cruelty or violence in the game. But for clarity:

What kind of disclaimer will be shared at the start of the game to inform players about the game’s intention and potential use of shooting mechanics?

4 Likes

Have you considered adding other features or game modes to the “Bird Hunter Game” beyond shooting mechanics, such as puzzle-solving, exploration, or multiplayer options?

1 Like

Thats a great idea right there, what about this reverse analogy,
What if instead of we hunting the birds, the birds will rather hunt us, shits on us when they catch us whiles we run for our lives from bird shit.

Very lucky your game is not about bulls, it would have been …whiles we run for our lives from bull shit

Just an opinion
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

How will the game’s storyline or objectives be updated to fit the new catching mechanism? Will it still involve earning points and rewards, or will there be new goals for players to achieve?

1 Like

Really epic idea. Surely I’ll think on this idea and I’ll implement if things will go as per schedule !Thanks

Yes, everything remain same as milestone stuff only the concept of hunting will be changed to catching with webs. and I have further plan but due to current deadline I’ll try to implement as much as possible in game and regarding disclaimer it will be regarding our intension of fun, not violating anything toward birds

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying that the game’s milestone remains the same, and you’re only changing the concept of hunting to catching with webs.

2 Likes

my pleasure. thank you

1 Like

Welcome to Tron Hackathon 4 for both of us!!

2 Likes

Thank you and wish you the same :slight_smile: :star_struck: :sunglasses:

Hello Community !
Based on community feedback I have added mechanism in game where birds will throw shit on us :sweat_smile: :dove: :dove: :dove: :dove:
we have to stay away from shit and save our health. Our aim will be to catch birds by throwing net and collect maximum as possible.
@Nana66419 @manfred_jr @Gordian

Thank you !

5 Likes

This new features makes your game like real life .

All the best

1 Like

lol, I think that will be great

so the animal rights activists said it’s not good to hunt birds but it’s good for birds to shit on us right :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hi Team Hunter, this is Trina from JTSGlobal, a longtime TRON community and TRON Ambassador. We are looking at doing a Twitter Space this coming Sunday and discussing Game-Fi on TRON/BTTC. If you are interested in participating just let me know. You will have an opportunity to present your project to the TRON community and meet some of the existing projects already on TRON. Best to reach me on Telegram. Handle is tbatista. Our Twitter is JTS_Global

3 Likes

It’s poop season, hopefully we don’t get a fungi from it that’ll turn players into zombies in-game lol.

2 Likes

Thats very great, cant wait to try your game out. Hahaha :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes as we TRY to respect everyone’s thoughts so yes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity and if I have not missed it then I will connect with you in DM. Sorry for delay.

2 Likes

Yes, we postponed til next Saturday. Send me a DM in Telegram, handle is tbatista

2 Likes

Hahahaha I get it. All the best

3 Likes