BttTipBot - Tipping is mandatory sir

Thank you for your response. I’m @Abasiakara on Tg😊

5 Likes

Happy Weekend Tronics and Btt tip bot Fams.
The Bitcoin Halving is over till next 4 years. Let get back to working and grinding.

• Back to the latest plan for Btt tip bot project here is the latest update We plan a few improvements:
  1. If an user has $Btt in his wallet and wants to use /tip. We will automatically add his balance in top up and make the /tip

2. We will try to make the /tip by replying to someone message (as per @Prince-Onscolo improvement tip)

3. Will add $HTX token in our list

4. Improve the contract so that it supports /airdrop

5. add /airdropOnChain 100k htx 1h

6. add /rainOnChain 100k htx 1h

Additional, We would like to show full support to the meme season also on Btt network.

Any token on #BttCommunity will be supported over the tipbot

2 Likes

Yes bro, you tried with your response but just as you mentioned, there has been lack of active engagement in most existing tip bots. This is as a result of limited number of coins to be received with the bot, imo. Will it be possible for the developers of this tip bot to build it in such a way that it can be customized to add other coins to the bot, maybe, through token smart contract. This way, the tip bot will become a one-stop-shop for all communities that want to reward her community through tipping

3 Likes

It has already become my favorite integration project this season. I hope you get the rewards you want and take the right steps to bring the project to more people. more power to your elbow guys…

3 Likes

Good day Tron Fams and Btt tip bot Fams.
Together we sTRONger. We got this amazing offer to you

Whoever TopUp their balance over out @btt_tip_bot on telegram will have their own gif in our bot.

Whenever someone says /hi
So the next TopUp with minimum 1M will have their gif in our TipBot

:rotating_light: 3 spots available!!! Hurry.

1 Like

Good luck BttTipBot team👍🏻

2 Likes

Thank you Buddy.
More update coming up. Stay tuned

1 Like

Thank you buddy for wishing us well,. Thank you for your support. Together we Make btt tip bot useful.
More update coming from tomorrow. Don’t mis out

Yes sure, we not going limit with Btt tipping.
We are open to collaborating with any token that has a community and enough liquidity.

3 Likes

That will be so nice to have the team implement. Wishing you guys the best :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Gotten all I wanted from btt tip, thank you

Keep building

3 Likes

Can you be more specific and share exactly what we did and the journey.

It will help us :pray: build comunity trust

P.S. we really loved your inputs :white_heart:

2 Likes

I like the fact that BttTipBot is building updating new features from time to time and carrying the community along too. I wish you guys good luck

5 Likes

Am impressed with the good job done so far. Bring up the update so we can utilise them and provide feedback.

3 Likes
  1. tip by reply
  2. Rain function
  3. Airdrop function
5 Likes

All are added successfully and working perfectly.
Additional, we currently running more update

2 Likes

oh it is an answer to a question asked by @constantinpricope201

3 Likes

I know man. Btw thanks for keeping in touch with.
We appreciate all your contributions and suggestions towards building and moulding Btt tip bot. Thank you OG

3 Likes

lol thanks I am not part of the OGS ooh

2 Likes

Sir please don’t lie nah. Your face showing. Till today I’m still receiving tip from klv. So you are one Og I know. All your doings

3 Likes

You are ooo. Mr klv tip

6 Likes