BttTipBot - Tipping is mandatory sir

perfect, I will encourage all tron and bttc group admins to integrate this bot and utilize it. Thanks

6 Likes

Thanks buddy, this a big way to have fun.
Trust we knew you can get and give Btt tip in multiple communities.

3 Likes

Welcome to this session . Please you can read through to catch up with us

5 Likes

Thank you mate. Very possible to get rich from collecting btt tips from all the community where I will be active and the bot is operating

4 Likes

Thank you for making this update very possible. Keep building. Onchain is giving

6 Likes

Lols, possible to get rich via it. Take a look at this.
You working as Bartender. You can get tip from someone customer. So you could save up some buck from your tips.

Now we have the tip function on Blockchain. Trust you grab?

3 Likes

Once again welcome to Tron Hackathon season 6. The team here is awesome and I must confess, I truly love this project. This will eliminate manual distribution of assets from what I read and this will actually mamk me feel the relevance of Web3 better.
I believe this project will be outstanding. I wish you all the best.
I’ll do some testing and likely drop a feedback.

5 Likes

Welcome to the session 6 hackathon. Indeed the BttTipBot concept has the potential to revolutionize tipping on social media platforms and drive BTTC adoption. I will like to know how you plan to prevent spam tipping or abuse of the system?

5 Likes

Thanks for the questions.
To my best knowledge. You can only tip from your balance
Which there is a fees for it. So spamming I don’t see that coming.

Also, tip from admins could be used for active users or to reward users who took part in contest within the community.

4 Likes

The more your abuse the system, the more your fees.
Trust you understand it now

2 Likes

OK does it mean for me to use the tip, I will have to connect my wallet with the bot or all I need is to transfer funds from my wallet to the tip bot?

2 Likes

Yes I do but due to the leaderboard and it’s incentive to top users, I’m seeing the opportunity for spammers to try to rank top in the leaderboard but just like you said, maybe, just maybe, the fees may deter such practices

5 Likes

Exactly, this just answered the question. GM buddy

3 Likes

You can generate an wallet and send funds to the new generated wallet or you could import your own wallet into the Bot.

In private the bot has an interactive menu with buttons. :computer_mouse:

3 Likes

Yeah but somebody still needs to be doing the /rain or /airdrop and apart from the fee the amount in tips is just a token of appreciation.

So we are not worried about that,

In order to reduce the spam we added a few commands that works only with tagging the bot.
The only once that are working without tag are 4:

• /tip
  • /tipOnChain
  • /rain
  • /airdrop
4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the kind words we really appreciate :heart_eyes:

Let us know what you think and what your feedback about the bot is :pray:

4 Likes

Hello everyone. Another day for another ground breaking expansion of the Btt tip bot.

Today Btt tip bot have been integrated into Meme Chick @bbryan927

Moving ahead, if you don’t know about meme Chick.
Join their telegram group and read about them too
We are the Big Black Cockerels of Tron!

Site:

Let the fun begins.
Together we sTRONger

5 Likes

OH I am so sorry to bug you with a question you have answered before, maybe I skipped that part where you answered the question.

Won’t promising to reduce the fee to 0% if you get the community’s vote affect the sustainability of your project because I know there are some running cost that must be provided for through transaction cost of web3 projects. How then are you going to ensure the sustainability of the project in the long term if the fee is reduced to 0%?

3 Likes

This is a great news… congrats to the team on recording this integration with the Memechicks :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

It is nice to see Tip bot getting adoption from various communities

6 Likes