Can we report a scam and get to block the wallet of the scamer?

Hey, me and a lot (i mean a really big number) of people have been scamed, the site was called likeytb2018 and it was the clasical Ponzi scheme, today the owner pushed the button and made the rugpull, but i’ve been tracking the money and it is still there, in a wallet, can we do something about it?

20 Likes

The word here is decentralized. No one can do much about it, unless you know the guy’s identity and report to authorities

3 Likes

The only thing you could do is inform the exchanges so they block those funds.
However probably no exchange will really care much and your money is lost 100% of course.

Sorry for your loss.

8 Likes

Straight to the point. Nice.

4 Likes

Yep…happens to the best of us. I had my own bad experience.

4 Likes

if the name or project seems sus, its better to not engage with it. There are some obvious ones which you can easily notice but if they do seem legit, probably do a bit of research to be safe.

3 Likes

I got scammed too. Avoid using freurazeo . com .
This is the walled address -

TK3oCaKwUwBGSGZh7W99AoAxQKTvbVNXr3

Hopefully TRON can freeze the wallet.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I think it would help other users to understand how to avoid such scam sites before giving them money. Can you tell us what were they promising? Like deposit 10000TRX and get 1% daily return? Something like that?

1 Like

Yeah. That DYOR is the best thing to do for any new project. Not just taking peoples word for it. @romemaximus

1 Like

Bro, this is one of the reasons why entry level crypto person’s fear to put money into projects cause the issue of being scammed persist.

1 Like

can i block a wallet TSt3wFZx3brgKXuWdtViyus43MaE4U3SaT where i can report a scam

1 Like

hi- i’ve bee scammed by a lot. i have all the hashes ad wallet numbers can anyone help? FBI etc are so SLOW at getting back…

1 Like

I have been following ZachXBT on Twitter and so far I’ve seen suspicious people have their wallet and transactions tracked on Blockchain, sometimes blacklisted but not sure about blocked.

It’s a late reply but I want to answer.
Although you know the identity of the guy who scammed you, it’d be challenging to get to block his wallet, that’s the disadvantage part of Decentralization. Anyway, you can inform the forum and users could avoid of it

我被骗了2601USTD 这是他的地址TUGiYjqWV35AwnvWCTYyRLrRBeWdGUNGgF
现在骗子还在行骗 请论坛发标记
交易哈希值466bcf06c8bfbaf210d5baa9515ecddbaccba811d3c7cdb67cb6edd9cace6e8e
骗子通过换U 表示2000USTD可以换2600USTD 通过合约交互的方式转走了我的2601USTD,骗子前期表示他的USTD不干净所以便宜兑换