Security as a thing of concern

I think securing the platform against scammers is really important what do you think

30 Likes

Indeed, this has been the major drawdown of Web3 space

7 Likes

Yeah true
Hence the need to guarantee all users of the platform a safe and secured space

7 Likes

I think that is why we can flag post

7 Likes

Securing which platform exactly?

6 Likes

Does flagging posts help reduce scam operations, thought it was to report topics that are offensive, not in right channel and I don’t like :grimacing:

4 Likes

Don’t know if it’s the Actual Tron Community or this Forum

6 Likes

I agree with this. Hope someone can do action on this.

6 Likes

If you talk about the forum, each community member can flag post and let the admins know about the presence of a potential scam.

If you talk about blockchain, its first of all a question of education and responsibility.
Financial freedom comes with financial self responsibility.

5 Likes

of course, I think everyone agrees but the problem is that it is not easy :confused:

6 Likes

You can always go on tron official telegram group or here and ask around if you have any doubt. Better to ask here and keep your assets safe.
Just remember that legit people will always answer you publicly and will never ask for personal information in private.

And watch this video made by @moneyversac:

8 Likes

Yes I think Bettyog should explain which platform is meant exactly for security concerns.

4 Likes

for sure, to make this platform a safe place.

2 Likes

For sure this project goes innn next level

2 Likes

True, this should be of utmost concern, because the rate at which people get scammed these days though.

3 Likes

I meant Web 3 space actually
This thought was actually birthed by one of the projects i saw Eagle Eye. I went through the project and it was quite promising in solving this issue

3 Likes

Yeah definitley need to limit bots or scams

2 Likes

I think that being a decentralized blockchain, the best thing you can do is to know well where you invest, and not fall for offers that promise to make you gold. Like for example what we always repeat in the Telegram group TRON CAN NOT BE MINED.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing my video :pray:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s very true!! Very important.

3 Likes