Token marked as scam, please help

We are building a specific stablecoin, so tronscan marked the token as scam because we have USD in our name. Token address: TFFxGGpVqxCDvo6upD3od5dFNtiRMv4Hc4
Unable to get any reply from support.
Record a Token page shows “request processing” more than 3 weeks already.
How can I get this fixed?

17 Likes

I think the easiest way would be to rename your stablecoin. Otherwise tag @admins and they might be able to contact someone for you.
@admin.hackathon

7 Likes

@amochkin It’s probably best for you to share your website and relevant project information here as there are so many scam tokens out there. Laying up all the info upfront will show the team how serious you guys are and how you are different than the other projects out there.

4 Likes

Thanks for the idea. I will do that.

3 Likes

@admins Can someone help me with this?

3 Likes

Sad thing, neither support system, nor discord channels, not even here - Tron team is completely ignoring all attempts to contact them from our side.
Looks like there is nobody there.

3 Likes

@admins Trying to bump this thread…

2 Likes

Just yet another bump @admins

3 Likes

The scam reputation is still shown on tronscan and tronscan websites (.io and .org).
I can’t include full links to those websites as this website shows an error “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.”

tronscan.{io|org} / # / token20 / TFFxGGpVqxCDvo6upD3od5dFNtiRMv4Hc4

1 Like

There you go. I can post it for you since I don’t think you have the required trust level yet. Also tag @support.hackathon they might be better at helping.

4 Likes

Thanks for trying to help. Yeah, I can’t post direct links but I just wanted to make it clearer where and how admins can find the problem. This whole situation looks like defamation case to me.

2 Likes

The easiest way is to contact the admin at Telegram: Contact @TronOfficialDevelopersGroupEn

They will help.

3 Likes

I’ve sent him there few days ago. Not too sure if it helped @amochkin ?

1 Like

Thanks for you help. Yes, I’ve contacted them, at least they are there and responding. Hope they will fix this problem.

1 Like

It sounds very bad man. :frowning:

3 Likes

No progress so far. We wrote a defamation letter to Tron legal counsel, but he only could reply some non-sense insulting our intelligence. I think Tron will finally remove this thread if we will proceed to court. If anyone knows how to fix this problem without filling a court claim please let me know in this thread. I think it will be very useful for Tron community to know what Tron really is.

1 Like

Been there. Wrote to group and DMed to Alex Liu, Ethan Zhang, Jake Zhao, Benson… They don’t do nothing, they reply so I will keep posting to their Telegram public… Tronscan Zendesk never replied, even I pinged them several times.
Well, maybe we should consider moving to Binance Chain… At least they have support working.

1 Like

Check again, should be OK now.

3 Likes

Yes, thanks. Reputation is Unknown know, and it is fair.

2 Likes