Recording TRC20 Token on Tronscan

Hello there,
We deployed a TRC20 Token on TRON Mainnet and verified the code on Tronscan.
The token is instantly designated as spam following deployment. I suppose it flags all new tokens as spam.
We are attempting to update token information on this page, but we receive the following error: Information is being confirmed, this process may take 10 minutes, please try again later. It has already been more than 24 hours.
I’m looking for advice on how to set the token’s reputation to Neutral or OK.

Thanks

49 Likes

Probably because you have trx in the name. It always happens for tokens having tron in the name for instance. You can ask on the tron dev telegram group for help :+1:

12 Likes

Yeah,
They do have some sensitive word filters.

{“words”:“usd|wnft|apenft|dogecoin|doge|tron|tusd|ltc|usdc|shield|ether|etherscan|ethereum|eth|link|just|just link|justlink|huobi|btc|S-SUN-TRX|S-JST-TRX|justin sun|justinsun|S-USDT-TRX|sun token|sunnetwork|suntoken|sun network|sun coin|suncoin|sun|justswap|just swap|juststablecoin|justgov|just gov|jst|just stablecoin|usdj|wink|tether|tether usd|tetherusd|okcoin|okb|usdt|okex|trx|bnb|btt|bittorrent|binance|tronwallet|trxmarket|polonidex|poloni|tronscan|tronlink”}

Will reach out to tronscan.
Thanks

8 Likes

Beep Boop Tronbot to the rescue! I have tagged the TRON DAO Hackathon humans @admin.hackathon @support.hackathon to come help you.

8 Likes

Please submit the request on tronscan to remove it , tronscan team will evaluate for you :

5 Likes

The remove token tag does’t shows any tag to choose.
We did submitted a request to update token rating.

Thanks

8 Likes

hm, I should learn from this.

7 Likes

Trc20 is the best token

6 Likes

Nice, I hope u guys go higher and better

3 Likes

Thanks brohm, I should learn from this.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who replied to this topic.
I’d like to point out that the token is still marked as Unsafe, and I have yet to hear back from tronscan.
@admin.hackathon @tronbot I’m tagging you to look into this if possible. We’re planning to launch as soon as the Unsafe mark is removed.

3 Likes

Tron should have gone pass all this level what is stopping u guys

3 Likes

Hi @strxfinance, it looks like one of our team members has reached out to you but we will also leave a response here as well.

Token that uses sensitive keywords as other scam tokens will be marked as Unsafe automatically. You may click on the Remove Token Tag link to have your token manually reviewed by the Tronscan team. It will take some time as they will need to examine a number of conditions. It may help if you can try to elaborate as much as you can on the goal of the token and show concrete plans of what your team is trying to achieve. All the best to you!

7 Likes

try this

3 Likes

An update on this will be very helpful; and save a lot of scam

4 Likes

Adjustment and update on the tron scam would definitely proove instrumental in no time.

2 Likes

TRON to the moon :100: sure :fire:

3 Likes

We are restricted from being automatically labelled as “Neutral” because of the token name “STRX.” It has to be manually revised by Tronscan.

I’ve already sent requests to manually review the token, but tronscan hasn’t responded to my email.

I’ll also make a new request in Issue & Suggestion.

Yes, definitely.

1 Like

Even when the captcha is right, I keep getting the wrong error.
Can somebody reassure me that we can submit the form?

1 Like

We were attempting to add liquidity on SUNSWAP and found this… Sunswap isn’t showing STRX, perhaps because it’s designated as Unsafe by default?

2 Likes