Recording TRC20 Token on Tronscan

Thanks we will learn from this​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Pls don’t fail to update us if they’re changes on this! So we cud keep abreast with proceedings

2 Likes

Last update (from a Telegram administrator who contacted tronscan): The reputation of TronScan Team won't be neutralised.

• They did not even approved manual verification from us.
  • In other words, even if the token is 100 percent trustworthy and obviously not a scam, we shouldn’t use the word “TRX” or any other sensitive words.

They should, in my opinion, make this clear somewhere public so that we don’t use any sensitive words in our token names.

Further updates will be posted in STRX FINANCE - Hackathon Post

Thanks

2 Likes

1 Like

Hello, After I did this, how long I need to be wait for a response?

I want to ask where to access TRX token in contracts?
200 TRX available in token balances

I created a contracts and send TRX there, then how to send it out from contracts back to wallet?

You cannot get TRX out of a contract if the contract does not have a specific function to do it.

1 Like

give me an example how to do this? or any reference?

function withdrawTrx() public returns(uint256){
    uint256 balance = address(this).balance;
	address payable rec = payable(msg.sender);
	(bool sent, ) = rec.call{value: balance}("");
	require(sent, "Failed to send TRX");
	return balance;
}

What is the address of the contract?
You cannot withdraw the TRX sent there if you did not implemented a TRX withdrawal function prior to deploying the contract.

2 Likes

although in my side is send TRX 20 in a wrong address and now I don’t know how to return it back in my wallet
please anyone can help

Hello, welcome.
Please it’s important to note that transaction like this not REVERSIBLE.

Sorry to break to you.
You have lost it

how can connect to tronscan bro ? i send request to tronscan but never answer

Are there any updates about it?:thinking:

Hello , can you drop me a shot of a tronscan account and the steps to transfer 110 Usdt to EASY USDT MINING to purchase the V4 USDTMiner . The asset value in my tronscan wallet is 497 USDT .
I have the Blockchain address where I purchased V1 USDT Miner that has built the gain to 497 USDT. Will I be able to purchase V4 USDT Miner from this wallet ? thanks Paul.