Cheap energy cost swaps

Hi everybody! Happy holidays!

As some of you already now, people who don’t have energy can swap on just.money with a reduced energy price of 19 trx.

To celebrate the end of the year holidays, the amount of trx needed to cover energy as been brought down to 9 trx only :fire:
You can also use that feature even tho you have enough energy by ticking the checkbox "force discounted swap” on the settings panel.

15 Likes

Hola, esto es una buena noticia, gracias

4 Likes

Thanks @JustMoney For always doing amazing stuff

5 Likes

All i know is JustMoney, if i want to perform any swaps, thats my go to place. Its amazing how you guys keep delivering the best for the community. This is really an Xmas bonanza. Thank you team justmoney

3 Likes

Thanks for the support guys. We are working on the next improvements that should take place early 2023 :crossed_fingers: Non-stop building :fire:

6 Likes

Hola, estaremos siguiendo tus noticias, son muy interesantes y de gran ayuda para todos.

3 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes: keep up the good work :muscle:
@JustMoney Is simple and one of the best dex

3 Likes

Wow!! That is so amazing. Thank you @justmoney for constantly building and enhancing the tron ecosystem with your easy to navigate defi project. I encourage anyone who haven’t try justmoney to give it a try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You guys at @JustMoney always have your way of bringing exciting features to your platform. With your continued efforts to keep building, the future is so bright for the project

5 Likes

Keep building… I’m :100: ready to see the great feature you guys have in stock for the tron community

3 Likes

I’ve got to admit, things like this can only happen in TRON. Kudos to JM and team!

7 Likes

Great job guys, Hats off to the entire Team. Keep up the amazing work!

4 Likes

I like everything this exchange offers, it’s always good to receive this news

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hola, me parece una iniciativa muy buena, gran forma de que la gente siga transaccionando en la red.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys never stops doing amazing work :muscle:, keep it up @JustMoney You guys are doing great

3 Likes

Fantastic :clap::clap::clap::fire: Thank you @JustMoney @fabsltsa

2 Likes

You are doing a great job, congratulations

3 Likes