ChickenWars by Coconut Chicken - GameFi with Tron Memes!

hi Dear Mr… @Yannyxpl
I read your project complete ### Appreciation Message for ChickenWars

Dear ChickenWars Team,

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the innovative work you’re doing with ChickenWars. Your play-to-earn model is a fantastic way to motivate players, offering real financial incentives that encourage engagement and skill development. The weekly tournaments, where players can stake $CCC tokens for a chance to win, create an exciting competitive atmosphere that truly elevates the gaming experience.

It’s inspiring to see how ChickenWars enhances the Tron ecosystem. By integrating $CCC tokens, you’re not only increasing utility but also fostering a stronger community around Tron-based assets. The commitment to secure and transparent gaming through blockchain technology ensures players can trust their progress and achievements, which is vital in today’s gaming landscape.

The incorporation of iconic Tron memes into the game adds a layer of familiarity and fun that resonates with the community. Characters like SunCat and TronGuy not only make the game more enjoyable but also strengthen the connection to the Tron brand.

Moreover, the high-stakes, winner-takes-all format you’ve implemented is a brilliant way to build a competitive and rewarding game economy. It keeps players engaged while ensuring balanced gameplay, making every tournament an exhilarating experience.

Lastly, your dedication to promoting community engagement is commendable. By fostering an active and interactive environment, you’re driving excitement within the Tron GameFi space, which benefits everyone involved.

Thank you for your hard work and creativity. I’m excited to see how ChickenWars continues to evolve and contribute to the gaming and blockchain communities!

Best regards,
@Smart1

6 Likes

Hi ChickenWars team! Love the Tron memes. How will you keep the competition fair and fun long-term? Any plans to improve security?

4 Likes

What marketing strategies do you have to welcome new communities, and how will you ensure the safety of players when verifying projects for the game?

3 Likes

Good to be here, CCC community making our presence known

4 Likes

The chicken wars game looks amazing, when will it be released on mobile?

2 Likes

Safety is already there. Everything related to Play To Earn is provided on blockchain. You cannot cheat of blockchain :wink:

3 Likes
  1. Every single new meme project introduced to ChickenWars brings new part of community.
  2. We want to make private competitions with selected meme projects that helps connect community members and show how great is to hang out together while compete
3 Likes

What strategies are in place to ensure the long-term sustainability of the $CCC token economy, especially with the weekly tournaments and reward distribution?

1 Like

Welcome to Season 7 ChickenWars!

What are your strategies to keep players engaged after they’ve been active for several weeks or months? Is there a progression system or incentive for staying in the ecosystem long-term?

Hi @Yannyxpl, your game project has cool and interesting animations, plus the integration with tron memes makes your project worthy of appreciation and praise by the tron community.

Nice project!

However, I’m wondering about the track you chose,
if you say in S6 your project was withdrawn, it shouldn’t be, your project was one of the Ecosystem Prize winners, which should have put your project in the “existing” project category and placed in the builder track.

Hopefully there’s more detail on this, if I’m missing something.

1 Like

What changes have you made to the blockchain for ChickenWars? How will you update us on new features and events?

cc: @SimbadMarino

I agree with @youvandra

Shouldn’t that project be in builder track instead of artistry again? It is not a new project, they just updated the previous one which already received Ecosystem prize.

4 Likes

Indeed this should be on builder category, especially you have won in the past.

@Yannyxpl what makes you think, this should be on artistry again?
Keep building, it’s Great project too

3 Likes

Good project waiting patiently for the mobile version of the game :handshake:

true, they chose builders track but I believe after consultation they changed it.

You know ecosystem prize is given to projects who do not make it to the voting stage (that means disqualified). They have the chance to come with same project the next season. Disqualified means out of the season but the reason why they got disqualified did not stopped them from building, that’s why he won that prize. The Hackatron team will recommend a suitable track for them if they are not qualified to be in artistry. :pray:

1 Like

It is a nice entry already kudos ccc

hello team @Yannyxpl @Prince-Onscolo , sorry for the confusion, please support to switch back to builder, after further review your project category should be on builder :slight_smile:

Thanks for your understanding!

5 Likes

Ok thank you
When the team comes online they will

Thanks, We switch track back again to Builder.

2 Likes

Hey, follow ChickenWars Twitter for updates

1 Like