CodeHive (V2) - First Incentivized Coding Platform on Tron

Okay good to know about your updates and growth plan. Regarding my second question I mean have any developers incentivized with codehive yet by solving problems?

1 Like

Yes, from last season, we had a bounty set for a problem, and that bounty was successfully claimed by a user who solved the problem.

1 Like

That is nice. Can community see this solved problems on codehive?

yes ! we have section called “all codes” in the workspace problem page. there lists all the user’s attempted codes.

Okay I am not able to view it on site. Can You share link? https://thecodehive.online/

1 Like

thanks for your time to review our app, codehive is on maintenaince and you might not see some of the features not working or the website buggy. will ping you as soon it is fixed and all ready with some questions published for testing.

1 Like

I see you’re committed to maintaining a balance between monetization and user experience, that’s quite reassuring.
Will you offer users the option to customize their ad experience, such as selecting the types of ads they’re interested in? Providing this level of control can make users feel more comfortable with ads and can even increase engagement rates.

Apologies for the lack of updates on this post. We’re back with fresh project details and will be sharing all the features and improvements we’ve been working on to make CodeHive an even better platform for fellow developers in the coming days. Stay tuned!

updated project details :

1 Like

Please check out the YouTube video to view the demo of CodeHive V2.

2 Likes

welcome. are there plans for mobile app support for CodeHive, allowing developers to engage with the platform on-the-go?

1 Like

welcome to the forum @elwords, i didn’t quite understand your question. are you asking that do we have codehive’s mobile application ?

if yes, then if you understand our project well, then it is a coding platform exclusively for developers to code. there’s no need of mobile application for that.

thank you!

feel free to ask any questions you have :v:

2 Likes

I remember our talking in your project for season 6. You are carrying it to advance which shows that you are serious on your work.

You have 9 followers and 9 following on X. No doubt for the quality of your project. Anyway, do you have plans to boost your X account? Lmh

1 Like

thanks for anwer. yes, i understnad your project, but probably I did not explained good.
I mean I personally use similar platforms to solve coding challenges using my mobile phone.

1 Like

Welcome to hackathon S7! Your idea is good but I have few questions:
How does using NestJS in CodeHive help the platform handle more coding challenges and users compared to Express?

How has NestJS made CodeHive faster, especially when it comes to reducing the time it takes to run code and managing lots of users?

1 Like

What programming languages will you support in the new multi-language feature? Will you focus on popular ones or include more options?

2 Likes

Hi @Dermov1 , yes its been a while I remember. thanks for the support.

we’ll be working on marketting post hackathon. as mentioned “whats next” section in the post.

ahh got it no worries. can you share the similar platforms name ? is it sololearn ? cause i use to use that earlier.

anyways thanks for checking out project. appreciate it :v:

Hi @kishan1729, thank youu for the warm welcome! Initially, we considered using Express for CodeHive, but as the platform grew, we switched to NestJS due to its structured and opinionated framework, which is ideal for handling larger, more complex applications. NestJS is built with TypeScript. which is crucial as we anticipate more coding challenges and users on the platform.

Regarding performance, NestJS itself doesn’t directly make code compilation faster—that’s actually handled by Judge0(an online code execution server). However, NestJS improves overall platform efficiency by managing user requests more effectively, making the submission process smoother even as the number of users and coding challenges grows.

thanks for checking out our project. feel free to ask any questions you have :v:

1 Like