CONET project - Complete Privacy for the New Internet

This is great, I’m looking for a team. Hi @manfred_jr may I have your help :pray:

I laughed :joy: so hard at your comment. What aspect of his offering do you need simplified buddy? I did understand after reading like 5 times as it’s my routine in every hackathon entry and/or submission.

Once again buddy, you did give me a good laugh :joy:

1 Like

Ofcourse you can, I’d be glad to know the specific areas I’d be of assistance.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing additional information about CONET’s approach to fostering collaboration and openness within the developer community, I was really wowed by every detail in your response. Making the project’s code public on GitHub is indeed a commendable step to encourage contributions and collaboration from developers globally. I’ve a few more questions;

I see you prioritize community feedback and respond to each inquiry asap, could you provide insights into the CONET community’s current size and engagement levels, and are there any plans to grow and engage the community further?

Can you elaborate on the specific advantages or features that CONET offers to companies or developers looking to integrate their server into the Web3 wallet address network?

1 Like

Sounds great.

We will complete an angel round investment of 0.5M in the next two weeks, so I can form a team to complete bringing BT into the web3 wallet address network.

Oh wow, keep us updated in the forum as your plans/build progresses.

1 Like

It’s a deal. Thank you.

1 Like

Alright so your target chain right now is Tron or bttc?

To make it short I understand it’s about security and using wallet addresses rather than IP for interaction but still don’t know what it is and how to use it :joy:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
CONET is a new Internet that allows anonymous, private and high-throughput communication between wallet addresses. Wallet addresses can be created unlimitedly on the client. When users use their own IP addresses to publish seeds via BT, they will be targeted. There is no such worry when doing BT using wallet address.
You may refer to this article about how CONET works.

Yes, we will issue part of CONET (wrapped) on BTTC. We still use Ethereum hard fork as our L1. Because this is a requirement of the Ethereum Foundation.

1 Like

Bro haha :joy:
I’d be assuming the position of the devs if I oblige your request, just joking lol.
But from my understanding and trial, here’s the best simplified version of everything I came up with for better understanding;

1. Understanding CONET:
    CONET is like a secret passage on the internet that helps keep your identity hidden. Instead of using regular addresses, it uses special codes called wallet addresses to keep things private.

2. Using CONET:

• To learn more about CONET, go to their website: CONET project website.
    • If you’re a developer, CONET gives you tools to build cool internet stuff without giving away your identity. You can find these tools on their website.
    • You don’t need to install any new apps. Just use CONET on your computer or phone by going to CONET platform.
    • If you’re curious about how it works behind the scenes, you can check out their code on a website called GitHub: CONET GitHub repository.

CONET is all about staying safe and private while using the internet. It’s like having a secret cloak to keep you hidden while you do your thing online.

2 Likes

:pray:

Amazing, thank you.

2 Likes

Hi manfred_jr,

Thank you for your question.

Of course, building community is one of the most important tasks of any blockchain project.
In normal environment such as (Nginx, freeSQL, WardPress, etc.), allowing the server to be anonymously is the most important feature of CONET technology. Currently CONET community is very small because we are not ready to publish.
End uses send a request which signed by wallet to server, so server can know the client wallet identity (Access as Login) without logging in, avoiding the risk of asset theft when signing dangerous codes in the Web2 network.

1 Like

Thanks for replying, I’m satisfied by your responses so far and highly positive your build is gonna fly. Keeping fingers crossed as to when things starts adding up as hackathon progresses, would be keeping a close watch. Goodluck on your endeavors!

1 Like

I am happy to know that. also I learned a lot from your insightful questions. Thank you so much manfred_jr.

1 Like

You’re welcome, tag me to future updates if I missed it by a bit, I’d really appreciate.

1 Like

I will. Thank you manfred_jr.
Our team is discussing about what the next.

1 Like

Appreciate any approach that brings more privacy to the overall ecosystem. I like the novel strategy, privacy needs to be tackled from many different angles.

Welcome to hackathon season 5! Will you please explain to us how CONET ensures total anonymity and privacy while enabling universal access. And, how the CONET token incentivize good behavior for both bandwidth service provider nodes and end users.