Congrats to HackaTRON S5 Qualifiers and Winners!

Big congrats to all the winners participants and forum members it was great to watch you rise interact and get together to develop something bigger It was a pleasure to be on the forum for the period friends…

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners of this HackaTRON Season 5. My gratitude goes to all who made this hackathon a remarkable one. Let’s keep making Tron the best home for all blockchain needs through our active participation :raised_hands:

2 Likes

A big congratulations to all the winners

3 Likes

Congratulations to all winners, doesn’t end here, it’s just getting started. Love to all the participants and projects that won, would be keeping a close watch on all projects that won. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Yes, it’s mention both

hackerearth

trondao

@admin.hackathon @EMerchant

Said it all, I can only really vouch for Triton

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winner’s
It’s just a brotherly competition not WAR
The goal is to build, shape, and bring value to Tron as well , a win for one is a win for all
Let’s come together and build great things together
We are #Stronger Together :handshake::muscle::heart:

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon @StevenTRON @support.hackathon

Hi there, I believe there’s a mistake in the Artistry category, regarding the community voting. My project secured the 4th place in community voting with 21%, but I don’t see my project on the list.
Please see the attached screenshot:

Please rectify this issue and mistake.

Thank you!

Yeah. That’s correct.
The project has hardly any engagement in the forum.
I guess there are projects who had better engagement in the forum and have won no prize. They still kept building.

3 Likes

Congrats again to all winners :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners!

1 Like

Please note that this is not a mistake. As mentioned in the post above, various reasons may cause the final results to differ from the poll, as penalty points are applied to projects that breach certain rules. You have been sent a DM before the results are finalized, so be sure to check and resolve your query there.

2 Likes

Hey Tronics! The Determination and Engagement bonus prize picks were a real brain-teaser for the team. We threw in a mix of voting and forum system scores to figure them out. Honestly, some of the top project selections in the Determination and Engagement category already snagged a prize, so we debated cutting a few bonus slots.

But guess what? We thought, “Why not spread the love?” So, we’re giving those extra spots to the next high-scoring projects that haven’t clinched a prize yet. Just a heads up, they still gotta keep their game strong and get their project on mainnet to qualify for those prizes. :rocket:

Also a quick update on the Builders track runner-ups. So, here’s the scoop – we didn’t fill those slots for a few reasons. After the prequalifications stage, things got a bit less cutthroat in the Builder track. Plus, the scores between the top 5 and the runner-ups had a noticeable gap and haven’t met the standard set. However, we’re all about making this hackathon better and open to suggestions. So, if you’ve got thoughts, hit us up! We’re keeping a close eye on the forum, so let the comments roll! :eyes:

9 Likes

Thanks @admin.hackathon for clarification. However, I still do not think any kind of prize should be given to Tronfusion. They have literally done nothing to receive the Determination Prize. Please reconsider, some other projects have done way more than them to win these prize I believe.

7 Likes

thank you but for Tron fusion to ignore questions asked, I agree with my brother @HODL thry don’t deserve anything. Community is everything

4 Likes

We had a chance for builders runners-up. :sweat_smile:
But no worries, thanks to the community and organizers for the wonderful platform.
we will keep building as long as possible.
thanks to each and everyone for your support, feedback, motivation and trust.

Keep killing zombies :woman_zombie: :man_zombie: :zombie:

2 Likes

Very good observations @HODL
We had other projects like ONCHAIN VISION

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and to those who did not met up

1 Like

Yes, i agree with you. On Chain Vision deserves it according to me. Rest is upto our admins.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!
This hackathon was an excellent experience !! And congrats to eveybody here!!

1 Like