Creating folders in the hackathon section

@admins
Is it possible to create folders in a section?
Would be nice to have all the hackathon season 1 projects together in a folder, all the season 2, all the season 3,…
So when we browse we can directly know if it’s a previous participant updating datas / roadmap /… or a current participant answering questions / people commenting /…

11 Likes

i used to have this problem, but later i realised the filter was a good place to start with.

Yes you can filter but I realised lot of people were posting on season one and two participants presentations wishing them good luck :joy:

2 Likes

Hahha​:rofl::rofl::rofl: yh that is very true, i did some twice before I realized it was even season 1 and became extra careful later. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then ur point stands, a folder should be created instead of all seasons jumble together. Newbies just comment anywhere for tl1.

1 Like

Even a banner on top can also help, which can filter the posts for the the latest season.

1 Like

Hola, creo que sería adecuado crear unas carpetas, para organizar cada temporada y así también poder revisar los proyectos anteriores que están actualizando su trabajo.

1 Like

It would give more visibility and organization when consulting projects