On Season 5 What are the favorite ones in each section?

Hey guys now as its obvious there are tons of projects in all sections. Do you have any favorite one and why is it favorite? I’d like to participate on Season 6 or 7 maybe so it’d be good for inspirations for other users like me :hugs: Have a nice Wednesday all

22 Likes

There are some interesting ones on builder and ai category for sure you should check them out mate

5 Likes

Do you already know in which direction you want to build a project? NFT, AI, DeFI?

1 Like

Take a look at our project. Would love to receive everyone’s suggestions for improvement!!

5 Likes

Environmental friendly ones are the most interesting ones for me amigo

6 Likes

Imo there should be more categories to develop new projects for example there should be one about architecture and industrial design because I don’t like the idea that nfts are mostly associated with graphic design

4 Likes

Checkout cloak the most simple and user-friendly privacy project ever…

2 Likes

What category is it? @maaz

1 Like

The museum projects are quite interesting for me and have much potential

2 Likes

its on builder category were previously in defi winners in s4

3 Likes

I was just looking for sth on chit-chat, So even though you win is it possible to re-attend with the same project on different category? @maaz

4 Likes

I remember in season two someone made a list of projects he prefers in the forum.

Unfortunately there was this particular project that wasnt mentioned and the fight and argument that ensued on the platform, i had to go and calm tempers down.

So witnessing such thing firsthand, it will be sad to repeat such thing here, but check out projects from @TronNinjas, maybe you might get the inspiration needed to build your own.

6 Likes

Always happy to help mate. You know where to find us.

2 Likes

Yes you can showcase your prev project in builders category ,but only if you did some upgradation and improvements in your project otherwise not.

1 Like

Great yeah just got replied on other topic and saw it was possible and its nice to see you have other chances to upgrade the project appreciate it

Deciding on the favourite one depend on the solution you’re seeking for. Every project is important but their solutions are different. Once you identify your need, you will find it easy to choose a favourite one.

Great question to ask in advance haha and thanks for the answer as well

1 Like

Hi Robert! Good question. In my opinion a winning Hackatron project is a project that contributes and gives value (present and future) to the Tron or BTTC blockchain and ecosystem.

Therefore it has to interact with a smartcontract on Tron or BTTC regardless if it is the projects own contract (like a token for example) or a smartcontract developed by a third-party.

My favourite project since the first Hackatron is the @JustMoney project. It developed several smartcontracts and products on Tron like payment gateway, swap, bridge, giftcards, liquidity pools and now also a invoicing system. It has its own JM token on the Tron chain as well.

The invoicing system uses existing smartcontracts like the payment gateway and liquidity pools. It contributes by adding value to the JM smartcontract (by burn) and the USDT smartcontract (to pay the merchant or freelancer).

Both smartcontracts adding greater value the Tron blockchain because they generate transactions and attract new users to Tron. This is also the reason I think JM should win this Hackatron and I encourage all Tronics to vote for this project.

Hopefully this message can inspire you and everyone to Buidl on Tron as well. Keep me posted and if you got anymore questions just let me know! :wink:

1 Like

As the DreamVerser team, we invite Cloak to the stage as we have learned about the development of @maaz @saadabban76 and how they have actively used the forum for a long time. They definitely deserves applause for it.

2 Likes

Do you know or JustMoney is going to launch on CoinMarktCap?