Cukies World – Animal Crossing type Play-and-Earn game

I love theses cukies!!! this game on the tron blockchain will be the best !! :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

I am very excited to be a part of cukies!
Cukies is so cute, hope wins~~

26 Likes

Cool waiting for the game

19 Likes

Thanks @Mikel , @George , @Meli , @lautarolmos , @Iggy for your kind words!

As the Cuki in the image below, we work hard to make Cukies World a great gaming experience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

48 Likes

it is an amazing project. I can’t wait to see the adventure that I will live playing it…

20 Likes

Cukies World it’s a future legend of the games!!

20 Likes

The project looks amazing and the game is going to go ahead

21 Likes

Come on I’m so excited for this to start :sweat_smile::fire::raised_hands::heart_eyes:

20 Likes

So great Viet form with love

16 Likes

Thanks for your support! We have added plenty of new stuff since the demo was released, excited to show the community how the game has progressed! :smiling_face:

32 Likes

We appreciate all the good words we are getting from the vietnamese community. You guys are awesome! :raised_hands:

30 Likes

Emociona saber que falta poco para este gran proyecto. Vienen haciendo un gran trabajo, felicidades Cukies World :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Lovely and beatiful cukies!! i love all of them :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Hi, Team :wave:t3:
Awesome looking project, really love the Cukies, keep going :chart_with_upwards_trend::man_dancing:

19 Likes

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you! What’s up?

17 Likes

Amazing project!! I can’t wait to play!

14 Likes

@Jyel , @Meli , @Vasily_2K , @LeoTomasino , @Ann thank you for your nice comments! Our team highly appreciate them and it encourages us to keep working :slight_smile:

23 Likes

You all have meet the Haku in our first video about Cukies story, a wise, caring and a bit naughty spirit that helped Kanfo and all Cukies to discover the infinite archipelago.

But where they came from, and why are they helping Cukies is still unknown. Maybe soon we will learn more about them? Look what we found:

It’s an old stone made door with a Haku and some strange symbols on it. We heard that in the infinite archipelago there are some runes that Cukies will be able to find and use to decrypt these symbols. Will you be the one bringing some light to Haku’s mistery? Good luck! :cowboy_hat_face: :desert_island:

34 Likes

I LIKE CUKIES BECAUSE IT IS DEVELOPED IN A VERY SAFE WAY SINCE IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST GAME ON THE TRON AND BSC NETWORK. I WANT TO PLAY NOW :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

17 Likes

Excelent project! Developers take their time and are not rushed by context or community pressure, thus making good decisions.

19 Likes