Cukies World – Animal Crossing type Play-and-Earn game

Welcome funny games to the web3 ecosystem !
It looks like a AAA game, but with a blockchain layer on top.

All the best guys :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

Nice, good game NFT…

13 Likes

Nice, very good picture. :wink:

9 Likes

The picture Is Beauty :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Yes, excelent project. Go!

12 Likes

Omg!! I need to play this game!!! I’m in love with cukies :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Cukies will be the best game on the tron and BSC network!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

The concept art are sooo beautifuuul!!! I expected no less from this NFT game. I am in love with the design you have chosen.

12 Likes

Nice, good comunity and good project

12 Likes

up to the sky :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

9 Likes

Cukies the best game… :wink:

10 Likes

go! go! go! go! go! go! Nice project

11 Likes

Great for knowledge … nice topic

8 Likes

All Original Cukies have already been minted and the last price was 3.150 $TRX (Aprox $215). Due to the Bear Market condition there is an extraordinary opportunity to buy these Original Cukies for as low as 640 $TRX (Aprox $43) !!! As we approach the release of the Version 1.0 of the Game The Original Cukies will certainly explode in price !!! Go to the The MarketPlace and BUY !!! Good luck to all !!!

VOTE HERE :point_right: Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here! - #6 by admin.hackathon

18 Likes

What an awesome project definitely in love with these flawless cukies it is amazing and flawless, it’s indeed a strong community!!! We are wining this hackaton!!!

12 Likes

Excelente espléndido maravilloso genial fabuloso

11 Likes

Buen proyecto :+1: siga así :+1: :wink: :clap: :muscle: :blush: :sunglasses: :+1: :wink: :clap:

8 Likes

I’m very excited to be a part of cukies! I can’t wait to see more!

10 Likes

Concuerdo al 100% contigo Bro

9 Likes

Looks very good indeed !!

10 Likes