Cukies World - Cooperative Mode

Excelente proyecto espero poder jugar pronto

4 Likes

Está vez si nos ganaremos el 1re lugar

7 Likes

Thanks for your kind words! :smiling_face:

Rome wasn’t built in a day, but we keep working hard and growing every day to achieve the best possible result. :muscle:

9 Likes

Hola, ya se termina otro paso, poco a poco se ha ido construyendo un proyecto que se ha transformado en una realidad, los resultados que se han ido presentado han mejorado a mi parecer las expectativas que teníamos.

6 Likes

Any specific date when you are releasing the game ?

4 Likes

Yes, it will be this quarter, so before the year ends we will see the Cukies playing in the Infinite Archipelago :desert_island: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Such an exciting time to be here! Been around since before the mint began, can’t wait to see the future of Cukies World :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

Cool graphics and design wanna play it now

5 Likes

Good graphics and concept.

Can you provide details of how these graphics are created?

This information will be helpful to the community.

6 Likes

Thank you!

We have an illustrator that first creates the Cukies and scenarios concept arts, by hand and using different design programs.

Then those designs are modeled and we add the textures using blender.

And lastly those models are added to Unreal Engine 4.

7 Likes

I love cukies world!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hola, la historia, los personajes, los gráficos, son envolventes y hacen que te sientas en el mundo de CUKIES.

6 Likes

This is dope! What’s the inspiration behind the name?

4 Likes

Es increible como fue avanzando el juego hasta el dia de hoy, muy buen trabajo hay en este proyecto! Aguante Cukies World desde ARG

3 Likes

Good graphics and concept. I love this project

3 Likes

Love the grapics! Good luckkk :boom:

4 Likes

espero este juego con muchas ansias ¡¡ me encanta

4 Likes

cada día tengo mas ganas de jugar a cukies.

4 Likes

Dios, que ganas de que salga el juego, he jugado la demo y viendo los nuevos avances, todavía con más ganas de que llegué!
buen trabajo!

4 Likes

Hola, ya queda menos, activando la cuenta atrás para jugar.

4 Likes