DAFATCAT - Defi application which integrates saving and prizegaming

Project Name: DaFatCat
Project Track: Defi
Team Name: DaFatCat
Team Member(s): 2 team members
HackerEarth Project Link: HackerEarth
Project Goal: Create a blockchain based saving-platform on Tron
Project Value:
With the integration of Tron blockchain technology, DaFatCat can perform our goal transparently.
Users can not only have a chance to win big but also can track the movement of their deposit fund on blockchain.

Project Info:
Dafatcat-pitchdesk.pdf (4.7 MB)
Introduction Video

Project Website: dafatcat.io
Project Test Instructions:

Earning prizes is easy, but first, you have to make a deposit on Dafatcat. The steps are a piece of cake!
Step 1: Visit Dafatcat.io and connect your Tron link wallet
Step 2: Enter the amount of 2USDLP you want to deposit
Step 3: Approve Tokens for the deposit
Step 4: Click on “Deposit” to complete your transaction

Once your deposit is successful, you are now eligible for all future withdrawals.
Guide video

Project Details:
The Dafatcat is a blockchain-based decentralised and open source software program. Anyone can view and audit the code to verify that the program is fair and secure.

Dafatcat system:

1. User deposit funds into Dafatcat prize pool
  2. The Prize pool deposits funds to a yield source, generating interest to add back to the prize pool as a reward
  3. After a preset time interval, a drawing occurs to determine the prize winners
  4. Winner are determined in a transparently process

Smart Contract links:

TVYxqwWKk2Lqq1mTKC7t2jsv2ygeztN4xJ

Project Milestones:

Phrase 1 (Done)

• Develop product and smart contract
  • Update website
  • Update UI/UX

Phrase 2 (Doing)

• Participate HackaTron S5
  • Building community and gains awareness

Phrase 3

• Marketing Campaign
  • Develop partnership networks
10 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 5!!
Gook luck for you <3

1 Like

Welcome to Season 5, your project name is really giving me a good laugh :joy:
I’d have to circle back with my feedback when I quench my humor haha :laughing:
Welcome to Season 5 once again.

3 Likes

Welcome team, please is this win-win for all depositors? You earn some interest on the amount you deposit and win extra if you are lucky. Is that how it works?

3 Likes

Welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5
Please what do you mean by 2USDLP ?

Thank you very much, let’s build together!

Thank you Manfred,
It took almost a week for us to come up with the name. Hope you like it!

1 Like

Actually it’s not for all depositors, but all depositors will have a chance to win the lottery even if they only deposit 2$. For small amount of deposit, you can earn not much interest but it can be a significant amount on Dafatcat!

1 Like

USDLP is the token you receive when you deposit on Justlend, you can deposit it on DaFatCat to join the lottery, and 2 is the minimum amount.

We’re upgrading our system so that users can deposit USDD directly on DaFatCat

1 Like

Oh wow. Welcome to Hackathon Season 5. Gud luck :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks you Vinny. Let’s grow together!

First of all, how did the team come up with the name DaFatCat? What’s the story/history behind the name?

And I clearly read about your transitioning from Phase 1 to Phase 2 and I can’t help but ask, what major challenges did you face during this transitioning and how did you overcome them?
Thank you!

1 Like

So the 2USDLP is equivalent to 2USDD right?

1 Like

Meaning some depositors will get nothing? This is like betting, it will be based on luck or

2 Likes

Actually the name was inspired by an Asian Lucky Cat, he brings lucky to his owner

Tbh there are not much difficulties in the first phrase but designing a good UI/UX for the website is a major challenge. But the second phrase is much different, brand awareness is a key for project like DaFatCat to gain trust from user.

Hopefully HackaTron and Marketing Campaigns could help us!

1 Like

Yes it is, we are upgrading so users can deposit USDD directly and no need to worry about USDLP

1 Like

We don’t call it betting because depositors lose nothing. You can deposit very little but have a chance to win big prize, no lose

1 Like

OK so if you do not get a chance to win, will you get your deposit back?

2 Likes

Yeah exactly, you can get your deposit back!

1 Like

nice nice we all go win

win-win

2 Likes