Tron Dapp Review

Topic title: - Tron Dapp Review - Your voice is heard

Project Name: Tron Dapp Review
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: [Your team name]
Team Member(s): 1
DevPost Project Link: SOON
Project Goal: Tron-Dapp-Review is a decentralized feedback application deployed on the Tron blockchain, offering a trusted platform for reviewing dApps and businesses in the blockchain space. Inspired by services like Trustpilot, this dApp allows businesses and decentralized applications to create profiles where users across the blockchain can rate and review their services.

Project Value: It helps build transparency and trust in the Tron blockchain ecosystem by providing reliable insights into the performance and reputation of brands.
Project Info: [Use the upload button and upload a deck/slides of your project in PDF format.
You may upload this part later but it is advisable to upload it ASAP so the community can learn about your project early]
Project Website: [URL to access your project publicly. You will need to submit a working project for the judges and community to try out]
Project Test Instructions: [Please describe and provide step-by-step instructions on how the judges and the community can test out your project]
Project Details: How Tron-Dapp-Review Works

• Profile Creation: Businesses and dApps can create profiles, or the Tron-Dapp-Review team can do it for them. These profiles are where users can view ratings, feedback, and the general reputation of a brand.
  • User Ratings and Reviews: Blockchain users can leave reviews and rate the services they have interacted with, helping others make informed decisions about which dApps or businesses to trust.
  • Reputation Check: Before engaging with any service, users can quickly check the reviews and ratings of a brand on the blockchain, ensuring they are interacting with trustworthy and reputable organizations.

Future Enhancements

1. Top Reviewer Program
    A future release will introduce a special program for top reviewers on the platform. Select users who consistently provide high-quality, insightful reviews will be incentivized with rewards. This initiative aims to ensure that reviews are thorough, accurate, and beneficial to the community.

2. Brand Outreach
    Tron-Dapp-Review will also feature a dedicated team responsible for onboarding more brands onto the platform. This team will proactively add businesses and dApps across various blockchains, expanding the platform’s database and enhancing its usability for users looking to explore a wide range of services.

Building Trust in the Blockchain Ecosystem
Tron-Dapp-Review plays a crucial role in promoting accountability and transparency among blockchain businesses and dApps. By offering a space for unbiased user feedback, it creates a community-driven platform where users can make informed decisions and ensure that the projects they support are genuine and reliable.

With future updates, Tron-Dapp-Review will continue to evolve, becoming an essential tool for both users and businesses on the blockchain, fostering trust and encouraging high standards of service.
Smart Contract links: [Link to smart contracts if applicable. Can either be on TRON/BTTC testnet or mainnet]
Project Milestones: [Provide a brief progress outline of when users can expect what during the hackathon period]

3 Likes

Gm GM Buddy, welcome to the session.
Tron dao review not a bad idea, Kudos, but this gives me this déjà vu feels of this project, similar to
JustMoney Explorer you should check out.

5 Likes

Welcome bro to this season
Tron Dapp Review is truly amazing

1 Like

Welcome to hackathon S7, Good project you are building which benefit people by providing a reliable and trustworthy platform to evaluate dApps and businesses on the Tron blockchain this sound good Sir.

I am wondering please what kind of rewards will users receive?

And how will you ensure the quality of reviews on the platform, and will there be any way to prevent spam or fake reviews?

2 Likes

Welcome to hackaTron S7. Reading your project post reminds me of Google store reviews and ratings. It’s not a bad idea imo because it will help potential users in making informed decision after reading existing users experience from the reviews. But there is an associated problems with this type of services. Just like on Google playstore, you will see a poor review about a certain App and when you decide to proceed with testing of the App, you will realise that what the reviewer said about the App is completely false. Sometimes, it comes from competitors and their quest to pull down the other projects. By being a project offering such services as Google store, how have you planned to address this challenges to ensure that reviews made on dApps are accurate?

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment.

When I first used the JustMoney explorer, I found it quite overwhelming due to the sheer amount of information and activity on display. I can see how this could be intimidating for new users entering the Tron ecosystem.

To address this, we’ve chosen to focus on one core service that the JustMoney explorer offers. This approach allows us to prioritize both user and brand security on the Tron blockchain, while delivering a straightforward, seamless, and efficient user experience right from the first interaction.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

To answer your first question, users will be compensated in $TDR tokens once the Top Reviewer Program officially launches next year.

Regarding your second question, while we can’t prevent individuals from posting reviews as they wish, we can assist brands and users by highlighting key reviews. Participants in the Top Reviewer Program will have a verified badge that distinguishes them from regular users. These top reviewers are required to use the services listed on the platform and provide honest feedback. In return, they will be compensated for their insights.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

I completely understand where you’re coming from, as I’ve had similar experiences myself. That’s exactly why we created Tron-Dapp-Review — to serve as a trusted hub within the Tron blockchain ecosystem, where users can read honest reviews of Dapps before engaging with them. Our goal is to help protect users from scams and poor experiences.

Regarding your question, we launched the Top Reviewer Program to incentivize users to try out the Dapps listed on our platform and leave genuine feedback. Those accepted into the program will receive a verified badge, distinguishing them from regular users. This way, new users can easily identify trusted reviews, saving them time from scrolling through all the available feedback.

Welcome once again buddy
After undergoing your project I will like clarity on how the Tron Dapp Review plans on safeguarding users data and maintain privacy, and also if there are plans set aside to prevent manipulation and tempering of data.

2 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome.

We prioritize user privacy and only request minimal data from our users. The information we collect from brands and companies is made publicly available to users so they can assess the company’s legitimacy and services.

Rest assured, the security of any data shared with us is our top priority. We have a dedicated system where we run our BTFS (BitTorrent File System) server to securely store all data. Additionally, we use a highly secure API deployed on Google Cloud Functions, known for its robust security features, to facilitate communication between our BTFS system and our web application.

Thanks for the enlightenment
Kudos to your team you guys are doing amazingly good

1 Like

welcome team, love the idea and how you want to make it simple. Some rating platforms have measures in place to check bot writing reviews and people using multiple accounts. This helps users to get accurate reviews or well deserved reviews, what measures have you put in place to make sure the reviews from your platform truly reflects the product

2 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, creating a decentralized platform for users to review dApps and businesses within the Tron blockchain ecosystem is an excellent service to say the least, but this is a lot similar to Trustpilot. Nonetheless, what specific rewards will top reviewers receive, and how will you measure the quality of their reviews?

Welcome to the hackathon season 7
I like the idea of making reliable insight on the performance of brands in the Tron blockchain. My question is, how do you gather and analyze data to provide this insights into the performance and reputation of brands on Tron?

Welcome to Grand hackathon S7 wishing you all the best

Will you offer any other kind of incentives beyond the verified badge for top reviewers, to motivate them to participate actively and maintain trust in their reviews because without tangible incentives, some dubious developers may still manipulate them to make false reviews

1 Like

We provide insights into the performance and reputation of brands on the Tron blockchain by collecting user ratings and reviews through smart contracts, ensuring transparency and security. These reviews are stored on the blockchain, making them tamper-proof, and are used to calculate a reputation score for each brand.
We beleive this will make the tron ecosystem safer, and if the ecosystem is safe , it will definitely increase the traffic of users to the blockchain

Yes we will
it will be in a later release tho, top reviewers will earn $TRD tokens

Ok that is nice. I have more questions;

Is there any other factors you consider when calculating the reputation score for each brand. Is it solely based on user ratings, or do other variables play a role?

How often are the reputation scores updated, and what mechanisms ensure that these scores remain accurate and reflect user’s recent feedbacks?

Lols, please work on providing complete information, links so we can get to test and check out how unique will stand out from similar Justmoney explorer. All the best. Cheers