Digital tourism & virtual shopping

Topic title: Topic title: Digital tourism & virtual shopping.
Tracks for your project: web3
Project Name: Digital tourism & virtual shopping
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: Virtual explorers
Team Member(s): 5
Project Goal: Our team goal is to create an 3D virtual environment of desired location based on the users input with shopping features. The user can virtually visit, explore and perform virtual shopping. AR, VR & MR will make this more lively & helps the user to apply a product (for example fashion items) to their 3D avatar. Digital tourism will take the perspective of blockchain to a next level, real time use case of decentralized apps for tourism, shopping experience. This way it could also be helpful for a tourist to plan & view virtually (physical visiting spots, accommodation, food menu, shops & traveling modes)

10 Likes

Team members not listed. Low effort post.

3 Likes

it show you are seeing only social influences not the Ideology. Anyways thanks for your motivational words.

Hi @surajake, do you have sketches, renders, deck presentation, website, or additional information you could share? We are sure that any of these will help the community understand your project better.

All the best.

4 Likes

Here you will see projects never seen by normal people because those who show their projects today are out of league

1 Like

Dear Team.
My name is Johnny Van, from Vietnam, Nice to meet you
I checked the project and i have any questions for you:

1. Who are your target customers?
  2. What is your business strategy? Ex?
  3. What is The most important goals now?
  4. How about the risks for team,now?
    Thank you so much .
    Mr Johnny Van
    Tron Wallet: TAQRerRhaBWJ1VbC269gvjqzDWwmRZMMhk
3 Likes

Hi, it’s a good idea, but, how do we get our own Avatar?, I need more information to know more details. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

how will the avatar will be made? It’ll need dozens of measures to be accurate for fitting items

1 Like
  1. Best example is B612 app, it uses our front camera and applies accessory we choose. 2. Scan & create 3D avatar (example: Meta Hero). Thanks for your wonderful question.
  1. Best example is B612 app, it uses our front camera and applies accessory we choose. 2. Scan & create 3D avatar (example: Meta Hero). Thanks for your wonderful question.
1 Like