Leading-Edge: Ecommerce site

Please follow the given format for the topic title and content to keep the project post consistent.

Topic title: Leading-edge by Team name - An ecommerce site connecting the web2 world to the web3 universe

Project Name: Leading-Edge
Project Track: Web3 , De-fi
Team Name: Xcity
Team Member(s): xcitydev (1)
DevPost URL: Kingsley Chuwkuemeka's (ChukwuemekaKingsley) software portfolio | Devpost
Project Goal: Leading-edge is a next-generation e-commerce platform for vendors, where they can display their goods and access fast payment from customers into their vendor wallets via the Tron network.
Project Info: We provided a unique customizable store for each of our vendors on the leading-edge platform, all vendors need to do is upload all the Items they have for sale and it will be shown in their unique leading-edge vendor profiles. Any Customer that comes on leading-edge can view what each vendor has for Sale and make a purchase.
Project Youtube DEMO: LEADING EDGE DEMO1 - YouTube
Project Website: Coming SOOn
Project Test Instructions:

1. Go to the Live link https://leadingedgeweb3.netlify.app
  2. Create a store by connecting tronlink wallet
  3. Go to dashboard to add store
  4. Buy products with tronlink and Checkout
    Project Details: Leading Edge is an ecommerce platform connecting the web2 world to web3
    Project Milestones: This Project started on the 1st of november and still in process
73 Likes

Amazing can’t wait to create my own project

21 Likes

Today 1st November 2022

Task For The Day

1. Set Up github
  2. Download setup node modules (React, sass, tailwind… and more)

Feel free to ask drop your questions.
I will be answering everyone of them along the way

18 Likes

Is the project still on production or not yet started

17 Likes

This project is currently in production.
More details will be dropped through out the course

13 Likes

Nice project, can you provide a timeline for this project, it will make it easy to follow that way. Thank you :blush:

14 Likes

Okay, I’m looking forward to see more about the project

12 Likes

Hi :wave:
Any sneak peak of the platform?
Are you going to integrate several forms of payment? feel free to have a look at pay.just.money for a convenient and easy to implement/use crypto payment gateway :wink:

10 Likes

Leading-Edge development started on the 1st of november 2022 and expected to be completed by the 10th of november 2022
More details will be dropped soon.
Thank you for asking

10 Likes

Currently i will be using Tron blockchain for payments on the platform, but more payment options will be available later on.
Thank you for your input

5 Likes

@xcitydev nice so is this a web 3 decentralized ebay of sorts? if so i sounds very interesting and could you say if we would need KYC or to reach a certain trust level as a seller or this will be completely open trade? will love to be able to test this once you are in Alpha stage :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Hola, si se trata de una plataforma de venta en la que se puede vender y comprar productos, en Tron, los cuales una vez vendido, pasa de inmediato a la billetera, estoy muy interesado, me parece un proyecto revolucionario, en el cual puede tener muchos adeptos.

7 Likes

JustMoney is a payment gateway on tron and multichain. It allows customers to buy with different coins/tokens and merchants to get paid in stables.

8 Likes

May the force be with JustMoney and leading-edge. I can’t wait for the final day of submission then I will check it all

6 Likes

Thank you
Follow through, I’m glad to have you around

5 Likes

Hola gracias. Estoy más que feliz de tenerte cerca

5 Likes

DAY 2
November 3rd 2022
Setting up Database
Onboarding

7 Likes

Let the updates keep coming; this is a great project. Bravo