DISCOVERY-Which was the game for whom you knew the blockchain #Tron and why did you interesting in it?

Which was the game for whom you knew the blockchain #Tron and why did you interesting in it? :video_game::space_invader::robot::loop::chains:

12 Likes

recently i knew the first blockchain, beggining 2022 i wanted to find and game that i spend my time at same time i could win money :laughing::sweat_smile: :laughing::sweat_smile::grin:
And i foudn it​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::exploding_head::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Hola, la blockchain de Tron la conocía desde hace mucho tiempo atrás ya que invertía en Trx por todo lo que ofrece y por lo barata que resulta la cadena, en mi caso fué al revés me decidí a elegir el juego de CUKIE WORLD porque se creaba en la red de TRON, aparte de ser un juego que aún no se ha iniciado pero vale la pena esperar, por el esfuerzo, calidad, resultados que están mostrando los creadores.

3 Likes

Devikins game. It is a play to earn game from klever. It is very interesting to play. You own your own avatars. You train them and send them to void adventures. Very soon they will be launching combat

Mira que bien!, eres afortunado en haber tenido conocimiento previo en el tema, tuviste tiempo de evaluar oportunidades y eso es bueno…
Salu2

Wow! Sounds great!
Thanks for u opinion.

1 Like

from Eggies game of Tron blockchain, it was good and interesting, but now it’s closed

I got to know about tron blockchain by tronbet game, earn a lot & loss to much in it

1 Like

The true game life! :person_shrugging: