Duelers by Tronjoy Team - Platforms Game where you can build your own levels and share profits

Welcome to Season 4, feels refreshing to always see a P2E game but;

What are the specific features and mechanics of the “Duelers” game developed by the TronJoy team, and how does the platform allow users to create and share their own levels while earning profits?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @Nana66419 ! We love to hear feedback from the community, and what you said it’s indeed very interesting! :grinning:

We will start with the basics, but this is something that we will definitely consider. It would require another layer in our building system as we should allow users to create their own designs, that they could afterwards sold in the marketplace, and this requires some integration to make sure that these elements are coded in a way that can later be used in game.

I would have to discuss with our devs to see how complex this could be, but I love the idea and it’s definitely the way forward, as web3 should be about sharing and a more decentralized economy, and this is exactly what we are looking for here.

2 Likes

Thanks for your message @manfred_jr ! :wave:

About the features and mechanics, instead of a long text explaining everything, I think it’s better to watch and play it by yourself. We will be adding some screenshots shortly, then a video gameplay and lastly the instructions so anyone can play the demo game. All this before the hackathon ends!

And about the builders part, it will be integrated within our platform. This will come a bit later than the game and we still need to figure out the best way to do this, but the first plan is record all the information in smart contracts, so the rewards to level creators can be automated when someone plays a game.

5 Likes

“and share part of the profits generated”
what percentage of the profit are we going to share and in what percentage are we going to get each?

3 Likes

Thanks for your response, awaiting future updates.

1 Like

We are planning to have different tiers depending on how popular a “level builder” becomes in our platform, based on how many people play and like their levels. This way we will have something as a builders rank, based on their reputation.

So based on this, our idea is sharing something between 25 to 50% of the fee we get. Not final numbers yet but that’s what we have in mind at the moment.

I hope it answers your question, if you need a clarification let me know.

2 Likes

Yeah, atleast there’s an economic benefits of playing the game and it’s likely to attract many people. Kudos.

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s the plan :blush:

We build the platform and show the path forward for builders and players so it could end up working in a decentralized way :100:

2 Likes

Esto es perfecto, con ganas de probar

1 Like

In what crypto are you looking forward to integrate into your platform? Trx, Usdd, Usdt or your team is coming up with your own native token?

Hello i am back again, i have a simple question to ask, if the builders are allowed to build levels and enjoy some profits from it, are some of the builders also allowed to build terrains that are very challenging and also to build all sort of weapons to help them collect the trons tokens whiles they play the game.

4 Likes

We are planning to do it in phases:

First TRX, then stablecoins, and at a later stage we are planning to release our own token for the whole Tronjoy ecosystem, that would also be used in Duelers. But this would come at a later stage, first we want to test the concept that we are building and have it working flawlessly with trx.

3 Likes

That sounds like a great plan. I’m sure you can get the system running well with trx first, and then move onto the other steps at later stage/phase of your development plans. Good luck with your project!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! We are excited to have our first free tournament running so we can show our project to the community and share some good prizes! :blush:

4 Likes

Esta noticia es estupenda.

Thanks for the info, sounds great.

Hi, with the recent raise of energy cost on Tron, did you think about having the game multichain Tron + BTTC? The fees on BTTC are way more user-friendly for those who can’t afford to stake 10k+ trx which would broader your userbase.

3 Likes

Tienes toda la razón sería mucho más fácil, a veces se nos olvida que la energía de Tron no es tan barata.

2 Likes

Especially for the project itself. If they have to send trc-20 tokens to their users after each game played it will cost a lot. Or the gains could be stored in contract and users could claim them once in a while if they want and cover the energy cost by themselves.

1 Like

Seems exciting, a question: when will be the game available to play ?

1 Like