Energy Rental - Save Money In Burned Trx in transaction with energy , ToFee.Net

Project Name: Tron Energy Rental
Project Track: DeFi
Team Name : RainDev
Team Member(s): RainDev , solo
HackerEarth Project Link : ToFeeNet hackerearth

Project Goal: This project is a web-based energy provider for customers and sellers who are looking for a faster and cheaper way to rent energy for their transactions. The application uses ‘DelegateResource’ and ‘UndelegateResource’ commands to access the energy provider’s wallet to carry the action for them. The application eliminates any risk to the buyers’ and sellers’ wallets since it utilizes multisig, and has no other permission over the wallets. Our privacy policy keeps the private key safe and sound, and it will not be shared. The platform also exchanges USDT/TRX and TRX/USDT transactions.

Project Value: It connects buyers who are seeking energy for their transactions to a pool of energy with faster and cheaper service.

Project Website: https://tofee.net

Project Test Instructions: The webpage is equipped with a calculator to illustrate the payment needed for the transaction. Each transaction contains 32K energy, and the platform’s total remaining energy is observable underneath the calculator. The payments can be made in Tron (TRX) and Tether (USDT), demonstrated by the calculator.

For instance, if we wish to purchase 64K energy, putting 2 as the number of the transaction automatically changes the TRX or USDT needed to be transferred. The wallet’s address is provided at the bottom of the calculator. Buyers will receive the energy automatically after 10 seconds. The energy is available for 1 hour to be used by the buyer.

Step 1 : calculate energy for 3*32000 = 96000

Step 2 : Send 8.4TRX Or 1.2 USDT to receive energy and receiving energy

Step 3 - Time expired and UndelegateResource

Project Details: The webpage is equipped with a calculator to illustrate the payment needed for the transaction. Each transaction contains 32K energy, and the platform’s total remaining energy is observable underneath the calculator. The payments can be made in Tron (TRX) and Tether (USDT), demonstrated by the calculator.
For instance, if we wish to purchase 64K energy, putting 2 as the number of the transaction automatically changes the TRX/USDT needed to be transferred. The wallet’s address is provided at the bottom of the calculator. Buyers will receive the energy automatically after 10 seconds. The energy is available for 1 hour to be used by the buyer

Update : Further updates include adding 3 hours, 6 hours, and daily energy timestamps for the users. It will be shown as a part of the calculator selectable for each user according to their desires for energy availability.

Next Steps : Further steps are to develop the Currency Exchange platform. This application allows users to exchange USDT for TRX and TRX for USDT. This section is also equipped with a calculator to calculate the number of coins for the transaction automatically. The wallet’s address is also available at the bottom of the calculator.

Provider : We are looking for providers with more than 10M of energy, who are willing to take 80% of the fees when their pool gets delegated to the buyer and share the 20% with rest of the participants.

Project Milestones: 1. Project Inception (Month 1 - Month 2):

• Define the project scope and objectives.
  • Assemble the core project team.
  • Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
  • Develop the initial project plan and timeline.
  1. Platform Development Kick-off (Month 3 - Month 5):
  • Begin the development of the Tofee.net platform.
  • Design the user interface (UI) for the web platform.
  • Develop the backend infrastructure for energy allocation.
  • Integrate with Tron blockchain APIs for wallet compatibility.
  1. Alpha Testing (Month 6 - Month 7):
  • Conduct alpha testing with a limited group of early users.
  • Collect feedback and identify areas for improvement.
  • Address any bugs or issues discovered during testing.
  1. Beta Launch (Month 9 ):
  • Roll out the beta version of Tofee.net to a broader user base.
  • Continue gathering user feedback and making necessary improvements.
  • Begin marketing and awareness campaigns to promote the platform.
  1. Security Audits and Enhancements (Month 11 - Month 12):
  • Engage in comprehensive security audits to ensure the platform’s robustness.
  • Implement additional security measures based on audit findings.
  • Prepare for a secure and trustworthy platform launch.
  1. Platform Launch (Month 10):
  • Officially launch Tofee.net to the public.
  • Promote the platform through marketing and advertising efforts.
  • Begin providing user support and addressing inquiries.

Smart Contract Links: We dont Use SmartContract in Project .

18 Likes

Seems there is a small mistake here?

I got few questions for you if you allow me?

The first one is about the 32k energy needed to rent energy. Are they covered directly by renters or deducted from the energy to be received?

Whats your plan to compete with the existing platforms who already have their userbase? Tron community isn’t that big and we have already tons of platforms (By Tron Community I mean the ones using smart contracts and therefore potentially renting energy).

Your avatar looks a lot like sTRX Finance project. Are you affiliated in some way?

4 Likes

You are welcome. You are the only project with payment options (trx and usdt) that’s a plus :raised_hands:t2::+1:t2:

Please it seems you are only calculating transfers energy. I know some transactions cost more than that so if you will have an option for that, it will be great. Not everyone rent energy for just transfers

3 Likes

What went wrong? can you explain ?

1- : directly by renters

2 - Yes, many projects are active in this issue, and some of them used smart contracts for renting, which creates the problem of purchase limits for the wallet. But with our service, each wallet has no order limit and can supply unlimited energy if it has an active order. Now, the sales priority system on the sites is such that there is no justice for rent, and each more share is given to specific individuals, but on our platform, all pools are ordered equally.

3 - No , The only similarity is in the logo

1 Like

Thank you for your positive opinion

“Send … to receive energy and receiving energy”
It’s saying twice people will receive energy.

Thanks for answering my questions :pray:t2:

I’m still not too sure about what you meant for the second one. Do you say that on some platform, some providers will always be “on top” meaning their energy will be supplied first to buyers so they are always or almost always sold out, while other supplier might not have their energy rented?

Just by curiosity, what motivated you to enter that market and build your own platform?
(Btw I’m not an energy buyer/seller, I’m asking genuinely).
Have a good day :beers:

2 Likes

When i see energy markets i am always happy as they provide easy means to transact cheaply.
Welcome to season 5

Recently on the trondao ambassador forum, people operating this energy platform were complaining bitterly of not having people to rent their energies.

Some even said the energy market was dead. Some said they want to reduce the amount charged so people can rent from them and all these were legit complaints from top gurus in the energy space.
Now my question is, the old are crying, how then do you plan to get renters and build a solid community around your project as a new upcoming energy market to a space full of cries.

2 Likes

Of course, the energy sales market has decreased a lot, but we are negotiating with Asian exchanges and it has been successful so far.
Our ads on Google have also been satisfactory.
I hope that in the next few months we will be able to compete closely with the main sites.
Many sites attract customers by sending tokens
why does thron scan only allow certain people to do this?

2 Likes

We used to sell energy to sites and it was not a problem until Stake 2 was presented and sales went to hourly.
We tested many sites, but after a thorough investigation, we saw that only admins’ energy is sold, and rarely our energy is sold to admins at a much lower price, and they sell it at three times the purchase price of pool energy in an hour. That’s why we decided to provide direct and hourly energy to consumers at a good rate.

1 Like

Here are some questions that I would ask about the webpage:

• How much does each transaction cost?
  • What is the current exchange rate between TRX and USDT?
  • How much energy is available on the platform?
  • What is the maximum amount of energy that I can purchase in a single transaction?
  • How long will it take for me to receive the energy after I make a payment?
  • How long is the energy valid for?
  • What is the wallet address where I should send my payment?
  • Is there a minimum amount of TRX or USDT that I need to send in order to purchase energy?
  • Are there any fees associated with purchasing energy?
  • What is the refund policy if I am not satisfied with the service?

I would also ask the webpage owner to clarify some of the terminology that they are using, such as “energy” and “transaction.” What exactly do these terms mean in the context of the webpage?

I would also want to know if there are any other risks or limitations associated with purchasing energy on this webpage. For example, is there a risk that I will not receive the energy that I paid for? Or is there a risk that the energy will not be valid for the amount of time that I need it?

I would want to make sure that I understand all of the risks and limitations before I purchase energy on this webpage.

1 Like
  • How much does each transaction cost?
    Answer : Every 32K Energy = 2.8 TRX

• What is the current exchange rate between TRX and USDT?
    Answer : Exchange Quantity = (Received Quantity × Binance Rate - Gas fee - 2% commission)

• How much energy is available on the platform?
    **Answer : Currently we support 120 transactions per hour **

• What is the maximum amount of energy that I can purchase in a single transaction?
    Answer : It depends on the availability of the site. You can buy the entire inventory of the site in one transaction

• How long will it take for me to receive the energy after I make a payment?
    Answer : You will receive energy from 10 to 25 seconds.

• How long is the energy valid for?
    Answer : Currently, the sale of one hour is offered.

• What is the wallet address where I should send my payment?
    Answer : You should first check the energy available on the site and then send the volt below the amount of Tron or Tether.
    TGtfj54LTNmKekspcEnGpUEynaRNZGGGGG

• Is there a minimum amount of TRX or USDT that I need to send in order to purchase energy?
    َAnswer : You must not submit less than one transaction

• Are there any fees associated with purchasing energy?
    Answer : No

• What is the refund policy if I am not satisfied with the service?
    َAnswer : Yes (if you have not used energy)
    If you do not receive energy for any reason. The system automatically refunds after 15 minutes

• I would also ask the webpage owner to clarify some of the terminology that they are using, such as “energy” and “transaction.” What exactly do these terms mean in the context of the webpage?
    Answer : We even planned for special conditions so that the customer does not have to worry.
    We use 3 servers so that in case of a technical problem on the first server, we can respond to the customer with the following servers, and we assume that in special cases all servers will fail. The refund service comes into action and returns the customer’s money.
    Don’t worry, we have thought of all the conditions

• The purpose of activity is only this service on the web and it is not active in Telegram at the moment
    َAnswer : This service will be launched on Telegram and WhatsApp by the end of this month

Thank you for your comprehensive and specialized questions. I really enjoyed answering these questions.
Thank you for your time

1 Like

Everybody can send tokens to any wallet

2 Likes

Welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5

Honestly it’s a good stuff to have lots of energy rental services within the Tron ecosystem, with the small Tron community, do you you have any plan or strategy to convince users to make use of your rental services?

What would be the daily limit, like min/max renting energy per day?

Most problem we encounter here is that most projects have good products but lacks marketing skills, do you have any plans to market the hell out of your own power/ zeal to reach wider audience?

I heard you mention currency Exchange services, how would it looks like, would there be any fees to be applied? If yes how would the fees looks like? Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks for taking time to respond me :+1:

1 Like

you’re welcome bro
Thank you for reviewing the project

1 Like

Welcome to Season 5, coincidentally my mentor @Nana66419 already raised a discourse around same issue.
The whole project is really fascinating as I read it aims to provide a web-based energy rental platform for users looking for faster and cheaper energy options for their transactions where users can calculate and pay for energy in TRX or USDT and receive the energy after 10 seconds, valid for 1 hour.
And I’m of the opinion that 1 hour is such a short time, you could involve refining the energy availability options by adding 3 hours, 6 hours, and daily energy timestamps.
And, can you elaborate on the process of implementing multisig for user security?

3 Likes

Now the demand for one hour is very high, and the customer usually prefers to purchase energy before the transaction, and after checking the buyers, we found out that the received energy is consumed by the buyer after 10 seconds. can be
Yes, we used multisig for security

3 Likes

Ok, satisfactorily enough. I’d be watching closely for updates, goodluck on your journey moving forward, as the hackathon progresses.

1 Like

i need make trc10 token , i make 3 token but always tronscan blocked after created . how can send bro ?

What’s the purpose of that token? Do you know trc10 tokens don’t interact with smart contracts. So for instance they can’t be added on a swap. They would need a wrapped token. Better do a trc20 if it ever needs to be listed on a swap.

1 Like