Engage and earn campaign

Hello #Tronics, happy new month :tada:
I am very excited, this month happens to be my birthday month so I am already in a celebration mood. :grinning:

CCC team has designed a special bot to reward active community members. This bot does not only use telegram activity to reward community but also uses X (Twitter) activity too. I will have a separate post on the bot. The name is #ChickenRewardBot.

#BCC is using this bot to reward their active members in the Telegram group and also “X”.

The 1st event ended yesterday and a new one started today. The prize pool is 30m $BCC and it will be given to the top 5 Most engaged community members.

Join us and let’s have fun.

TG: Telegram: Contact @BabyCoconutChickenChat

13 Likes

Engage to earn is really a new model, what’s the value of $BCC?

4 Likes

Thanks you for the information I will really like to also have this $BCC coin

5 Likes

Its actually cool to see and we hope you all join us and earn ccc and bcc and tronguy

4 Likes

Thanks for the information that is why you are the top Boss

3 Likes

a lot of ways to earn now. CCC, BCC and TRNGUY are all paying the active members now

1 Like

Yeah really great stuffs going on with Tron …this season is about to see a new light on Tron block chain

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats to the winners from last week’s competition. 30 million $BCC is a great prize pool for this week’s event.
I’m interested in learning more about how the bot works and how it tracks engagement on both Telegram and X (presumably Twitter).

1 Like

this week it is 15m for BCC, 2m for CCC and 20m for TRNGUY :fire:

2 Likes

Greats things helping Alot I like the win win situation perfectly thought and implemented kudos to the team

1 Like

I am not understanding, which competition are you organizing

engage to Earn. Chat in their various TG groups and engage tweets posted in these groups

Hold onto your coconuts, fam! This sounds like a cluck-ing awesome way to celebrate your birthday month AND earn some $BCC.
I’m super curious about this #ChickenRewardBot - sounds like a game-changer for rewarding active communities.

Questions

What kind of Twitter activity does the bot track, Is it just likes and retweets, or does it consider more in-depth engagement like thoughtful comments and sharing threads?
Is there anything specific we need to do on

How does the bot determine the "top 5 Most engaged community members.

bot checks Likes, repost/Quote and comment.

And also gives points if you tweet about the projects and your tweet is accepted by the mods.

Now we have increased it to top 20. It is based on the total weekly points. Bots add all users scores, rank them and allocate prizes

1 Like

What is the reward like, do they give crypto for reward or how

@Prince-Onscolo
The Boss so as long money is involved am in and thanks for passing this important information across.

1 Like

yes they use their tokens to reward. $CCC $BCC and $TRNGUY

You are welcome, if you have any question you can on TG or post it here

Thanks for sharing such an amazing information

1 Like

Thank you for this very useful information and I will very much like to win some

1 Like