ERP = e-Plus : Decentralize The Business

Much success to you with your business (your product gallery on LinknRed.com looks great :star_struck:) !!! when you are ready to use an ERP, we will offer you a special membership for being part of the #tronics family

5 Likes

I have been using the LinkĀ“n Red ecommerceā€¦ here you can find the link to my page LinknRed - Compra y vende por internet this ecommerce is easy to use, I have my product catalog where my costumers can see all of the information.

IĀ“ll like to know more about the ERP Eplus, so we can use it with our ecommerce

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing your user experience when creating your online store in the LinknRed Collaborative Marketplace :smiley:

Answering your question:

You have the option to continue managing your online store from the LinknRed provider panel or integrate more processes of your business with the help of the ERP: e-Plus.

The MACRO business processes that you can control, manage and administer when integrating the ERP modules: e-Plus to your online store and/or physical store are:

1: Accounting/Financial Management
2: Inventory Management
3: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
4: Manufacturing
5: Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
6: Order Management
7: Ecommerce LinknRed (You already have this )
8: Procurement
9: B2B - B2C
10: Data cube | KPIā€™s

We greatly appreciate your interest :muscle:ā€¦ we will be here to continue supporting you :blush:

NOTE: We really liked how your online store turned out :point_down:

24 Likes

que agradable es leer y conocer nuevos productos que implementen la verdadera integracion de la tecnologia blockchain como la de tron, gracias a vosotros ennovasol y javier una gran equipo siempre a la vanguardia de la descentralizacion y usabilidad de nuestra vida diaria y la blockchain, no me queda mas si no desearle el mayro de los exitos en este nuevo producto y siempre contaran con mi apoyo en todo momentoā€¦ vamos que si se puede TRONICsā€¦ saludosā€¦!!

3 Likes

Muchas Gracias por tus comentarios Abraham :star_struck:, nos motivas mucho para que el equipo siga construyendo y avanzando hacĆ­a adelante.

Igualmente, los mejores deseos y que tu vida este llena de EXITO :muscle: :smiley:

#Tronics #TronStrong

2 Likes

Welcome ALCCA to be part of the NETWORK of companies that make up LinknRed (Category:
Wholesale Marketer), where businesses are supplied with the best market prices and with the most recognized brands!!!) :star_struck: :muscle:

In the future we would like to explore the possibility of integrating your Online Store + LinknRed collaborative marketplace to the ERP: e-Plus so that you can continue improving the administration and control of your company.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to collaborate with you :muscle:

25 Likes

excellent innovation project Good

4 Likes

Thank you for your comments !!!

It motivates us a lot to keep moving forward.

2 Likes

We are very excited to include a new company to Ennovasolā€™s technological infrastructure :star_struck:

The company ā€œCHP y Asociadosā€ has been dedicated to the distribution of industrial parts and hardware since 2001 :muscle:

We are currently working with the personalized ecommerce by LinknRed and its integration with the ERP software: e-Plus :grinning:

We share a little of the work done :point_down:

21 Likes

This is a huge project, it has the potential to play an important role in the development of companiesā€¦ combining ERP with blockchain will help bussiness optimizing their processes throughout all the business that use this technology :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your comments JoseP

They motivate us a lot to keep moving forward :star_struck: :muscle:

2 Likes

Interesting idea integrating Blockchain into ERPā€¦ looking forward to it

4 Likes

Nice project. Soon I will be using this platform to upload and trade some new NFT of my authorship

1 Like

We never stop learning and innovating :blush:

Thank you for your comments MEML

2 Likes

We are waiting for you and we will gladly help you to implement your initiative

If you have any progress, it would be good if you let us know.

we wish you much success David :star_struck: :muscle:

4 Likes

Do you think a partnership or collaboration with e commerce leaders (in Latin America) like mercadolibre is possible? Those guys were looking to improve and innovate to get more market share from Amazon. Keep pushing guys! Love what you are building :slight_smile:

10 Likes

We love working and collaborating as a team, so if there was an opportunity to build new synergies, we would gladly analyze them (by the way, we love Latin America)

Your words motivate us a lot friendā€¦ just like you, we are faithful followers of technology and innovation in business processes.

Thank you very much for your comments Simbad Marino :muscle: :people_hugging:

#TronStrong

8 Likes

We are very excited to be part of this project, as its full of potential and weā€™re really looking forward to get to know all the characterisitics of E- plus, as it seems to be a very complete ERP, full of innovations that will make any company stand out of the competition. This will allow to offer various advantages to customers as they will receive professional attention and a whole new buying experience. The future is now, and this kind of companies like Ennovasol will be the ones people are going to be talking about a lot from now on. Hoping to continue working and getting our brand to develope with you guys in e-commerce link n Red and all of your future proyects, keep up the good work guys.!!! :clap::clap:

14 Likes

@Poncho23 Congratulations about your project!!! I wish you the bestā€¦ The same as you IĀ“m very excited being part of this project :smiling_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Amazing project related to #blockchain
Best of luck!! :grinning:

5 Likes