Ether Responder by Aspiring Developers - Incident response and planner tools for road incident management and reducing traffic congestion, better control. Crowdsourcing traffic information sharing for better and safer roads.
Project Name: [Ether Responder]
Project Track: [Ecosystem]
Team Name: [Aspiring Developers]
Team Member(s): [ 2 (manusheel, deepti)]
DevPost URL: [Ether Responder | Devpost]
Project Info: [
Idea Solution and Workflow with Zora V3.pdf (3.2 MB)
Project Website: [ Repository: GitHub - seetadev/RoadOps: Investigative Case Management Platform to Save Lives on the Road and aspiringsecurity/EthTransport (github.com)
Project Test Instructions: [Demo Video: ALGO Transport - Google Drive
Instructions at GitHub - seetadev/RoadOps: Investigative Case Management Platform to Save Lives on the Road]
Project Details: [ Mobility is an integral part of everyone’s life. According to statistics, there is one death in four minutes due to a road accident in India. Our app solution will enable effective design, engineering and delivery of ethereum and Tron DAO blockchain technology using polygon aided solution to make roads safer and better using predictive analytics and automation for incident reporting and reduction in hazardous transportation with capabilities pluggable and extendable to 5 different personas: Driver, Police, Citizen, Dispatcher, Admin.
Our solution will benefit: Police Force - 360 degrees access of the incidents to the action/ administration team. They can manage the complete lifecycle of incident reporting, overall status, traffic monitoring, managing police teams. Using machine learning they can also predict the incident occurrence at any area. This will help in taking necessary actions in advance to control the traffic. They can also use the solution for effective utilization of staff members and provide road safety counselling.
Ministry of Road and Transportation: Endeavor to change the car accident scenario by use of car technology to make driving safer and monitored for drivers, authorities, as well as other 3rd parties. With a mix of hardware and software, we will provide intelligent feedback about drive quality and help analyze past incidents, as well as predict future incidents.
Citizens and Cab aggregators: Reduction in the number of road accidents.
Insurance Companies: Aggregated/ anonymized driving data and incident data will be helpful to car insurance companies.
OEMs and Dealerships: Vehicle diagnostics and in-car service consumption will be helpful for OEMs and Dealerships.
Smart Cities Policy Makers/ Government: Real time traffic flow, incident alert and parking data will be enable safer roads.
Advertisers: Customers/driver demographics will be available.
Fleet customers: fleet performance, compare against competition.
- 360 degrees access: Command and control centers can manage the complete lifecycle of incident reporting, overall status, enable early stage prevention of accidents and road safety counseling, management of workforce at the incident site.
- Incident Dashboard: Manage and track your incidents as a citizen along with sharing reviews and comments. Incident reporting, severity analytics and sentiment analysis using social media data for early stage detection and prevention of incidents.
- Real Time Alerts and Live Streaming: Real time alerts and live streaming using open source streaming project for incident verification and quick action.
- Real Time Analytics: Analytics of the incidents with sentiment analysis and live incident reporting. road safety eco-system. Health summary of the police staff, scheduling the staff. Reducing misinformation.
Our solution offers an Artificial Intelligence-based object detection system that utilizes Ethereum and Tron DAO blockchain solutions using polygon for sorting information obtained from a variety of cameras. With just a cell phone, users are offered a serverless solution that can detect objects in real time and more object types for better accuracy.
Our technical solution enables driver monitoring, incident management and collision avoidance: Incident-based reporting & Collision detection (even when a vehicle is parked) and video footage associated with it. Video footage for abnormal driver behaviour (complete view of the car with 2 cameras – front and back and open source video streaming), real-time alert and live streaming using open source AWS solutions.
Any abnormal behaviour/activity can be displayed on the smart dashboard in the vehicle.
Built-in GPS technology useful in fleet management and tracking. Black box car tracking to be able to pre-empt and diagnose breakdowns more quickly. Recognition area built in the central control to pick up your body movements, GAIT analysis Vehicles become IoT devices which can connect to smartphones, take voice commands, change the user interface.
The decentralized Cloud-Connected Car Drives IoT Monetization. Real-time access to car availability and mobile connectivity enables better decisions making systems.
Expert.AI NL API: We are using expert.ai NL API for solving multiple challenges in investigative case management for the admin role: sentiment analysis of a particular incident at the road for the admin role, social media text mining for an incident and classification of the incidents, early stage incident reponse and prevention. We are using it for incident overview and assignment for the admin role too (please visit roadops - Google Drive ).
Please visit RoadOps/expert-ai-nlp at main · seetadev/RoadOps · GitHub
Project Milestones: [Wish to share that Ether Responder project is more focused towards private organizations instead of government agencies. It is focused towards strategic fleet management issues and how we can improve connected vehicles for sustainability.
Wish to share updates in the project from the start of the hackathon:
- Collaboration with ZF Mobility (https://www.zf.com/site/zms/en/zms.html): We are extending and adapting our platform for connected vehicles in Europe for sustainability and efficiency. We are currently working on a dataset of 15000 trips, 45+ trucks and 175+ drivers and enabling them to achieve better in fleet management. The power bi visualization files for strategic fleet management and for early stage detection of incidents can be found at RoadOps/ZF_powerbi.pbix at main · seetadev/RoadOps · GitHub . We also wish to share more about the dataset and how we could collaborate more with the EVM community on this project : please visit RoadOps/Description_data_ZF.xlsx at main · seetadev/RoadOps · GitHub and RoadOps/Export_data_ZF.csv at main · seetadev/RoadOps · GitHub
- We are developing 2 Covalent API Endpoints, one for fetching the total incidents reported by citizens and solved by police officers and the other for fetching the token_ids of Incident snapshot and Alarm NFT Contract. We are using Chronos and RockX with Covalent: please visit RoadOps/Chronos at main · seetadev/RoadOps · GitHub
- Early stage detection of fleet incidents: We are using NLP API for solving multiple challenges in investigative case management for the admin role: sentiment analysis of a particular incident at the road for the admin role, social media text mining for an incident and classification of the incidents, early stage incident reponse and prevention. We are using it for incident overview and assignment for the admin role too (please visit roadops - Google Drive ).
- Web3 Dashboard is a Defi and Tron DAO platform that enables users to keep track of all the details of their DeFi investments, transactions, and assets across all multiple chains and also displays Tron DAO data using a data visualization chart.
Assets section: Displays the assets you own based the wallet address and selected network.
DAO section: Displays data from different DAOs used for analysis.
NFT section: (Coming Soon)** Displays all the NFTs and address holds.