Evveland, the Business Metaverse Helping Companies Transition from Web2 to Web3

Thanks for your support Yelissalaso.

Thanks Ivan, our goal was exactly to provide universal adoption through a mobile first solution.

Thanks @jcalero61 @Lourdes.sanchez @mmadina @oscar @Doriscp

@support.hackathon @admin.hackathon we need help with token mapping on BTTC. We have submitted the form twice but only get a form answer that they cannot access our content, but no indications of what to do or how to solve it. Please help!

Hola, me parece de mucho interés que la plataforma esté creada a nivel empresarial y comercial.
Que haya ferias donde se puedan presentar nuevos productos, y darse a conocer nuevas marcas, representa una ventaja, para quien desea exponer su negocio o implantar su empresa, a nivel de costes que representa para estos.

Please be patient, the review is ongoing. Token mapping also take some time, it cannot be done in seconds.

Checked with team, they have feedback to your team in email.

1 Like

Hola Antonio, gracias por sus comentarios. Los Smart Venues se pueden alquilar por un evento, por un año o comprarlos como NFTs.

El coste de alquiler varía en función del tiempo y el evento, y comienza en $3000. El Coste de comprar un Venue, comienza en $15,000 y hasta $40,000 en función de lo que necesite.

1 Like

We got more info on an email and are working through the issues. Many thanks!

If interested you can also have a look at JM bridge for polygon-tron and polygon-BTTC on bridge.just.money :+1:

1 Like

Many thanks, we will check it out!

nice detailed project, I will be waiting for details

Thanks for your comment @NataliaLi

Greetings Evveland! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Contract Address

Great project and team to support.

Keep going​:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

You have my support :muscle:

6 Likes

If you still have problems with energy you can rent energy and save a lot of TRX when deploying contracts. Your users would also need energy when claiming their NFTs and smart venues.

Renting energy trough https://tronnrg.com/ reduce your and your users transaction costs with more then 90%

3 Likes

Yes, I agree with you. Nice project

3 Likes

The idea behind this is top notch and unstoppable

1 Like

It will be great to witness this project

2 Likes

Very interesting project :dizzy: :dizzy:

1 Like