Forum home page

I suggest the team to make the FORUM homepage with the latest posts like we have in other social media platforms like reddit, twitter, facebook, etc. This would give posts more reach, especially the posts created by community members of the forum. As generally users are here for the hackaTRONs and so they only visit hackaTRON category. Also I’m not an UI/UX expert but maybe lets get rid of the red strip on the background.

25 Likes

Bro, for latest post I think we have something like that here but not as what we see on Twitter and others tho.

6 Likes

Yes I am ware of this. I am asking to make it available without selecting latest tag.

5 Likes

Oh ok I get it
So you just go to homepage like we do have on Twitter and see latest posts

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. It would give more reach to the community posts as well.

3 Likes

In my own additional,
I think we could have some forum games where we can play at leisure
Top games from our project Hackathon could be recommended.

Just my suggestion

5 Likes

Yo creo que podría haber un apartado titulado mensual y el mes que corresponde, el cual se abriera el día uno de cada mes.
. Con un indice:
1.Comentarios repasando el mes anterior.
2. Tutoriales
3.Mini juegos
Alguna cosa más y también crear un aliciente con recompensas.

4 Likes

For the background strip I think it’s determined by the admins even though we can recommend for any colour but don’t forget that the current background strip is someone’s favourite colour.

2 Likes

@nickmura *trxmini games will be lit if it could be integrated on the platform where member can play it in a pvp mode with daily,weekly and monthly tournaments.

Not forgotten all the other wonderful games that have been developed since the start of the hackathon

5 Likes

Feel so good to have you understand and. Support my suggestion.
Yest we have some other games project from this Tron Hackathon from session 1-4

We can onboard it here.
Then we can play to have depression.

• Another thing I will like to suggest for the forum
    Is A VOICE CHANNEL,.
    JUST LIKE A FEATURE ON DISCORD… WHERE WHERE CAN JOIN TO INTERACTION BY VOICE ONLY
6 Likes

I have the same thought.
In this way, participants can have easier access to all topics.

1 Like

This is a good suggestion that will ease the site nafigation for losts of users

2 Likes

Si pensé lo mismo una sala de voz.

3 Likes

I think the same way. I think the site will be more enjoyable and productive after the change. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :+1:

3 Likes

Yes very correct a voice channel it room

2 Likes

I had the same problem when I first came to the platform.
If there is an update, it will be easier for new participants to get used to the site.

4 Likes

Very :+1: your project is so good

What project are you talking about ?

Yes lets see if they give us this small update

2 Likes

If it’s something like nairaland, it will be easy to navigate. Although nothing is wrong with the current view.

2 Likes