Friends/Family + Pencil/Paper = Imagination Paper NFT

The pieces of collection depicts great and creative art. Really lovely and attractive :innocent: :blush: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Hello @Fola , try again now!

Hope you like! :grinning: :star_struck: :blush:
Let me know if you canā€™t.

Thank you very much! @Ajoke :star_struck: :smiling_face: :smile:

the art looks very dope and unique. very interested in this

1 Like

Thank you very much! @khan3745 :star_struck: :smiling_face: :smile:

Hello @Tphics , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).
Everything was done correctly, but it seems that Tronā€™s goal is not Decentralization. I would like to thank you for the compliments receivedā€¦ my thanks for the encouragement receivedā€¦Thank you very much!

I set up a you tube channel if you want to follow my work!

Hello @zuby , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).
Everything was done correctly, but it seems that Tronā€™s goal is not Decentralization. I would like to thank you for the compliments receivedā€¦ my thanks for the encouragement receivedā€¦Thank you very much!

Hello @Trillions , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @Abdulkuduzz , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @oluwaseyi , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @Claw , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @digitalak , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @Tphics , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @Amaleeq , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @librapraise , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @Baxxword , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @Fola , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @Ajoke , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Hello @khan3745 , unfortunately I was excluded from the poll again, without receiving explanations (no message received).

Art looks so niceā€¦ Definitely something to look out for

2 Likes