Imagination paper nft

Project Name: [ Imagination Paper NFT ]
Project Track: [ NFT]
Team Name: [ Imagination Paper NFT ]
Team Member(s): [2]
DevPost URL: [ https://devpost.com/software/imagination-paper-nft-ghao35 ]
Project Goal: [Innovation, creativity and union between people through the creation of NFT]
Project Info: [ Imagination Paper NFT - Creation ]
Project Repo/Website: [ https://www.imaginationpapernft.com/ ]
Project Details: [ First we need to explain that we are passionate about drawings and art!

This project (collection) was created from a fun game my family and I played at our house. It’s quite simple! With a pencil and paper, two to four limbs and a little imagination, you can get started!

Without the others seeing, each member draws his body part (Head, torso/arms, legs and feet), and when the last member draws the foot (last body part to be drawn), the paper covering the drawing is removed. to surprise the new creation. You can combine what they will draw (parts of a dog) or not (one member does and the others don’t know what he drew!).

Make each drawing unique, special, fun and familiar (main objective). ]

Project Milestones: [ All ready ]

17 Likes

It sounds like a fun game.

Do I understand correctly that the collection is just the drawings that you already made via this game?

I think it could become more interesting if the NFTs have some usecases, or if parts of this game idea could be digitalized and implemented into the project.

6 Likes

@SiLi

Glad you liked it!
That’s right ,
at the end of each round, the drawings are colored, digitized and minted.
Thanks for the opinion friend!

6 Likes

This sound like the game is going to be super☺️

5 Likes

@Blano :star_struck: :smiley:
You can check out the NFT’s at www.imaginationpapernft.com, they were so much fun! Thanks for your opinion!

6 Likes

I like it, good job!:grin:

4 Likes

@IPaperNF Thanks for your opinion!

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun game, do you have plans to actually create a game like that could create multiple users drawings into a NFT on the chain?

Does your collection have anything planned besides just the art?

5 Likes

Wow imagination paper Nft.
The name is fun.

I feel this would open drawing opportunity for young artist, kids who draw for fun…

Good one there

2 Likes

Glad you liked it @WindsOfChange92 ! Yes, the idea is to keep evolving by involving other users.
Thanks for your opinion.

2 Likes

Hi @Gordian, glad you liked the project, I’m really happy.
One of the objectives of this project is exactly that … to awaken the art in them (children/adolescents), promoting fun and moving away from them harmful thoughts and habits.
Thanks for your opinion!

6 Likes

Brutal :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Sigan trabajando :fire::fire:

5 Likes

Siempre trabajando :fire::fire:

1 Like

Thank you very much @CryptoYorman !
Always working ! :sunglasses::grin:

3 Likes

I like ! Amazing and fun figures ! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Sonho ! :grinning: :star_struck:

1 Like

It sounds like a fun game mate :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you very much! @MarkCubanX

1 Like

An interesting and fun project :+1: How can you monetize this game?

1 Like

Thanks @Kerk , I’m glad you liked it. The objective is to include the participation of people (or group of 4) and carry out the making of NFT’s.
If you want, the project is open for voting on devepost
[ NFT Financial Market | Devpost 1] …my project is not in the forum poll, I don’t really understand why, but that’s ok.