Grand Hackathon Season 2 - The Grand Summary of Projects for Lazy People

Done, Thanks for reaching out. Shows project initiative. :+1:

1 Like

@WindsOfChange92 Always coming in clutch with the concise info of things :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Really. Binance is specified in the description of the project

1 Like

Thank you very much)

1 Like

Good idea @WindsOfChange92 , but I can’t find my project (Financial Market NFT), maybe you can add it too. Thanks .

@WindsOfChange92 Very good and convenient - now it will not be difficult to search for projects, I hope you will not find it difficult to periodically update the data.

Just (as I suggested earlier) it would be nice to add links to participation rules,community prize information and a link to the hackathon itself

1 Like

It is already there.

1 Like

Thanks @WindsOfChange92 !

Truly a great summary, it’s simple and straight to the point

3 Likes

I also suggest highlighting the rules and so on in bold.

3 Likes

I want to say thank you once again for the good work.
Sad to see that people cry and are offended by a wrong title instead of telling it politely to winds.
He did this for free in order to help you guys getting some views but jnstead you play the damn snowflakes again.
Be greatful, be respectful and be successfull.

Also I want to say Bingo @FirstWave! Your suggestions are super annoying and help to make people want to do less for the community. Good work :+1:

5 Likes

Which of my suggestions annoys you?
My suggestion is to add rules to the chat header so that people do not look for them and they are always at hand? Or that they are highlighted in bold so that people can immediately see them and be able to read them?

Also, we agreed a long time ago not to communicate, I even left the chat for this.

2 Likes

First of all thank your for doing this @WindsOfChange92 , it’s great to se someone taking their time to make it easier for others to find projects. I can’t imagine the time you must have spent on this. Respect :clap:

And good luck to all the projects. We are here to make Tron great and build together.

(We at TronNinjas and NRG are happy with your description of our projects)

7 Likes

Thanks for the summary. Im from the cukies world comunity. I see a huge amouth of great projects

3 Likes

This is a super helpful list thank you for putting this together.

2 Likes

check hikaru protocol, thats smth like balancer but cooler and in tron

2 Likes

This is very helpful. Thank you!

Nice idea. Keep it up

1 Like

You da man! Thanks for the helpful post :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Nice thank you for that topic

1 Like