Project Name : GreenDEX
Team Name : GreenVerse
Project Track : DeFI
Team Member(s) : 1
Dorahacks BUIDL Link : Click here!
Project Repo : Click here!
Demo video: Watch here!

Project Goal :
A decentralized exchange is a service enabling counterparties (traders) to exchange one asset for another, without the involvement of any third party as an intermediary. This applies to all components of an exchange (not just settlement), which is the only criteria many ‘decentralized’ exchanges use to classify themselves as such (i.e. using atomic swaps).

Brief description of project :
GreenDEX is the fastest, most secure, most reliable, and most decentralized exchange (DEX), built on the Ethereum, Tron, Binance Smart Chain and etc. GreenDEX mimics a centralized exchange experience, but enables traders to conduct exchanges directly from their respective wallets instead of through an intermediary. Here are some benefits to using GreenDEX:

• Safe Trading - There’s no middlemen or intermediaries. Funds remain in each party’s wallets and are not entrusted to a third party at any stage (non-custodial). Your funds are always in your control.
  • No Accounts - Since it’s decentralized, there are no accounts, signups, or KYC/AML requirements.
  • Lower Fees - Trading fees are lower than those with centralized exchanges, and withdrawal fees are non-existent since trades are conducted directly from the wallets.
  • No Limits - There’s no withdrawal or trade limits, creating greater flexibility…
  • Trading Pair Freedom - Complete trading pair freedom allowing any digital asset on GreenDEX to be traded with any other.
  • Zero Downtime - Since GreenDEX is a decentralized exchange powered by the BlockChain technology, there is zero downtime and built-in DoS protection.
8 Likes

Good idea for a project but it doesn’t seem 100% achievable

Welcome to S4
But I think you’re super late in submission.
Correct? @Nana66419 @Gordian @Prince-Onscolo @antonio @WindsOfChange92

5 Likes

Lols
You late for the submission.
But you can never be late for the Tron Dao forum experience

5 Likes

Tienes razón puede disfrutar de lo que ofrece la comunidad y coger experiencia para el próximo hackathon5

3 Likes

Very very late.Although they say better late than never,this submission may be needed in our next Hackathon.The team should prepare towards that…

5 Likes

Yes you correct.
But he can still be around
To have the experience for session 5

2 Likes

Hahaha yh very late, but better late than never.

2 Likes

You are late, but you can stay and enjoy the forum.

1 Like

What wil be your outstanding difference
Between you and other Dex exchange?

In as much as you are late in your forum submission, I would suggest that you stick around in this forum, create presence, network with the forumites and build bridges with the community for the next hackathon. I see your project as a very important one in the industry.

2 Likes

This isn’t idea, it’s launched and work.

I see that too
Just hope the take time
To read and understand
Before commenting

1 Like

Tienes razón, me parece que las pocas palabras que ha escrito no han sido las adecuadas, antes de escribir, debería leer, comprender, estudiar cada caso y entonces dar una opinión coherente.
El foro es un espacio dónde aparte de intercambiar opiniones, también se aprende y para eso está la comunidad.
Me parece que no ha empezado con buen pie.

1 Like

Yes Brother, you correct on this one.
The ones I read I don’t understand how to relate… I will skip …maybe later I come to it.

Well, I feel the starting late, but I understand the little beginning.
We too have to coach them… them too must be willing to learn.

This forum… is we read, learn, share, interact .
Together we sTRONger

1 Like

But they’ve been able to present an idea and must be commended for that…

3 Likes

My Dex have spot, swap and cross chain in one pack and support many blockchain EVM base.
Also I work add OTC and other feature.

Okay all good
Would you mind
Collaboration with @Justmoney ??

1 Like

That’s good.
I work alone and tend work other people, because I don’t work and haven’t experience for digital marketing and social marketing for advertise this project.
I like to collaboration with justmoney.