GreenDEX - Decentralized exchanges - Spot - Swap - CrossChain Swap-S5

Project Name : GreenDEX
Team Name : GreenVerse
Project Track : Builder
Team Member(s) : 1
hackatrons5.hackerearth Link : Click here!
Project Repo : Click here!
Demo video: Watch here!

Project Goal :
A decentralized exchange is a service enabling counterparties (traders) to exchange one asset for another, without the involvement of any third party as an intermediary. This applies to all components of an exchange (not just settlement), which is the only criteria many ‘decentralized’ exchanges use to classify themselves as such (i.e. using atomic swaps).

Brief description of project :
GreenDEX is the fastest, most secure, most reliable, and most decentralized exchange (DEX), built on the Ethereum, Tron, Binance Smart Chain and etc. GreenDEX mimics a centralized exchange experience, but enables traders to conduct exchanges directly from their respective wallets instead of through an intermediary. Here are some benefits to using GreenDEX:

• Safe Trading - There’s no middlemen or intermediaries. Funds remain in each party’s wallets and are not entrusted to a third party at any stage (non-custodial). Your funds are always in your control.
  • No Accounts - Since it’s decentralized, there are no accounts, signups, or KYC/AML requirements.
  • Lower Fees - Trading fees are lower than those with centralized exchanges, and withdrawal fees are non-existent since trades are conducted directly from the wallets.
  • No Limits - There’s no withdrawal or trade limits, creating greater flexibility…
  • Trading Pair Freedom - Complete trading pair freedom allowing any digital asset on GreenDEX to be traded with any other.
  • Zero Downtime - Since GreenDEX is a decentralized exchange powered by the BlockChain technology, there is zero downtime and built-in DoS protection.

Project Details:

• No Authentication
  • Support multi-chains
  • Fair pricing
  • 100% secure

Project Milestones:
GreenDEX expand support for additional tokens and blockchain protocols.

8 Likes

Hello Buddy welcome to Tron Hackathon session 5.
Good to have you join in.

Checking from your previous session entry.

I recalled you were bit later for last session,
So after then, could you share with us, what has been the development or update of this your project?

1 Like

why this project is not in builder category?

Welcome to Season 5, interesting to see this in the DeFi track. After a thorough read, I see “GreenDEX,” is a decentralized exchange (DEX) aiming to provide a secure, reliable, and decentralized trading experience across various blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Tron, and Binance Smart Chain. Key features include non-custodial trading, no account requirements, lower fees, trading pair freedom, and zero downtime due to blockchain technology.
Moving forward, I’ve just one question;

Are there any recent updates or progress made on the GreenDEX project since darkloveir’s last post?

Welcome to S5
Please what happened to your project last season?

Welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5, before my questions, I need more clarifications and updates regarding ur project on hackathon season 4

1 Like

Hello Bro Welcome to Hackathon season 5

1 Like

Welcome king, good luck on new season :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello.
I just some change frontend and add ZetaChain network.

I select defi tag this title.

Yes, I work and change frontend, add Polygon, Fantom and Zeta Network.

1 Like

I submit in S4, but this is late.

you were late last season right?

Noted, keeping fingers crossed and keeping a close watch on this, goodluck on your journey!

1 Like

I doubt a cosmetic change will be considered as a significant improvement. But anyway as the product has been presented already in a previous season it will have to be placed in the builder category. Unless I’ve missed something?
I’ll tag the expert @WindsOfChange92 for more info :grin:

3 Likes

yes.
i was late last season.

The last season, I don’t include and work Omni network ( ZetaChain ) and don’t added Polygon and Fantom network.

oh OK so you were disqualified right?

no.
I submit in S4, but this is late and don’t check my project.

Please take the time to review the rules. You are placed in the wrong track. Also I’m not sure that adding support for Zeta, Polygon and Fantom will qualify you for the next round. You should check with the organisation if you don’t want to risk a last minute disqualification.

1 Like