GreenDEX - Decentralized exchanges - Spot - Swap - CrossChain Swap-S5

Welcome once again @darkloveir to season five.
I remember your project in season 4.

We have alot of DEXes around, what special thing have you implemented in your project that makes you stands out among the rest.

And what ways are you going to drive traffic to your DEX in this competitive game.

1 Like

Can you please explain why adding Omni, Poly and Fantom should allow your project to receive financial support from Tron/BTTC?

2 Likes

ok u added zetachain and polygon but how does it relates to tron and bttc?i guess those projects are eligible who doing something for tron and bttc

when i was submit project in season 4, i added tron network, before this my dex support only BTTC, Telos, Coinex and Xinfin.
But it’s to late and my project disqualified and don’t check it.
I already submit in season 5, I added tron network and etc.

when i was submit project in season 4, i added tron network, before this my dex support only BTTC, Telos, Coinex and Xinfin.
But it’s to late and my project disqualified and don’t check it.
I already submit in season 5, I added tron network and etc.
My dex is 3 features in one pack, market trade, swap and crosschain.

Doesn’t really change the fact that you should be in builder track does it? You’ve participated in the season 1 as well.

Up to you to change the track or not. I’ll stop here trying to convince you :+1:

1 Like

In season 1, i don’t build DEX, it’s only OTC model and work testnet and don’t have now features.
Now there is dex that works on the main net with all the features and is in proxy mode(Smart Contract).

1 Like

Please listen to @fabsltsa and change your tag to builder track, it will be sad to see you disqualified after all the energy and effort you have put into this project.

Any project that is coming again after a previous hackathon needs to be in the builder category. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Greetings @darkloveir ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Project Details:
Project Milestones:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, is your project still ongoing or have you stopped it?

Nextly how are you in 2 category at the same time
according to rules, we need to choose one, at least It is what I know. @Prince-Onscolo @Youngyuppie @Nana66419 can projects be in 2 different category? Is it possible

2 Likes

You are right to point that out, the team can only be in one category as in this case builder track, but have not edited their post to reflect it since defi is still visible in their forum post.

I think they have to make the necessary corrections.

3 Likes

thanks for prompting them

The submission is under builders’ track so they just have to edit and remove defi from the details :+1:

1 Like

Just like @Nana66419 and @Prince-Onscolo has said, each participating project is required to submit their entry in one category. Submitting a single project in two different categories is an easy way to be disqualified from the hackathon

3 Likes

I change category. :pray:

1 Like

Please make the changes known so I can update it in
Summary of the session Hackathon list.

S5 Project summary

4 Likes

I change category from DeFI to builder.

Welcome to s5 and best of luck. Really liked the black theme ui which reduces eye strain and use less power compared to white theme.

I was just curious if you have shared list of new listed token in milestone which help to know update compared to last version.

Thank you.
I can list token in DEX easily or add EMV blockchain.

1 Like

I guess this was previously on defi. Tbh this one has more chance on builder rather than defi so I approve he change as a friend

1 Like