Smart Contract links:

TBm29AMoKKkxE9z5mwWdVdbt5CPqPhZxTq

Project Test Instructions:

Video instructions for the application

Project Info :

Inspiration

TradeCoin is a decentralized protocol for automated token exchange on TRON

What it does

The inspiration for TradeCoin was to create an automated, trustless, and permissionless system that allows users to exchange tokens in a secure and transparent manner. We wanted to create a system that would make it easier for users to access liquidity and trade in a secure and private environment.

How we built it

TradeCoin was built using a combination of Solidity smart contracts and a React Framework Nextjs. The smart contracts handle the exchange of tokens, while Nextjs provides serves an decentralised application to an end user.

Challenges we ran into

The primary challenge we faced while building TradeCoin was ensuring that the protocol was secure and reliable. We had to ensure that the smart contracts were written in a way that would protect users from potential exploits and would handle unexpected errors gracefully. We also had to ensure that Nextjs was written in a way that would provide a secure and user-friendly interface for users to interact with the protocol.

Accomplishments that we’re proud of

We are proud of having built a secure, reliable, and user-friendly protocol for token exchange. We are also proud of having created a platform that provides liquidity to other projects and protocols, allowing them to access the necessary resources to grow and scale.

What we learned

We learned a lot about smart contract development and TRON security best practices. We learned how to create secure and reliable smart contracts, as well as how to design an intuitive user interface for interacting with the protocol. We also learned how to provide liquidity to other projects and protocols.

What’s next for TradeCoin

We plan to continue to improve the protocol and make it more secure and reliable. We plan to introduce new features that will enable users to access more liquidity, as well as providing additional security and transparency. We also plan to expand our platform to support more tokens and protocols, allowing users to access a greater variety of liquidity options.

Built With

1. javascript
  2. nextjs
  3. react
  4. solidity
  5. vercel
  6. Trust EVM
  7. Mantle
  8. XDC
  9. Fantom

Important Links

1. WebSite
  2. Twitter
  3. GitHub Repo
  4. HackerEarth Project Link
  5. instagram
  6. communication.with.tradecoin@gmail.com

Project Milestones:

We will expand support for additional tokens and blockchain protocols.

Let’s refresh the “Pool” page. Let’s make it more clear for ordinary users. Let’s update the appearance of this page

Automatic price adjustment

Possible additions…

Video Review

Our achievements since the last participation in “Hackathon Season 4”.

Since the last participation in the “Hackathon Season 4”, the TradeCoin development team has made significant progress in improving its functionality, refining its basic concept, improving the appearance of the application and simplifying user interaction to make it more accessible to ordinary users.

Improved functionality:
One of the notable achievements in the evolution of TradeCoin has been the continuous improvement of its functionality. Initially focused on the automatic exchange of tokens, the project has expanded the scope of its activities by introducing exchange functionality similar to Uniswap v3. This addition not only diversifies the services offered, but also provides users with expanded trading opportunities and greater control over their transactions. These improvements are indicative of TradeCoin’s commitment to keep pace with the rapidly evolving landscape of decentralized finance (DeFi) and meet the needs of a broader user base.

Explanation of the concept:
The concept of TradeCoin has evolved significantly since its inception. While his initial inspiration was to create a trustless and permission-less token exchange protocol on the TRON blockchain, the project has grown and turned into a multi-faceted DeFi ecosystem. Now it is aimed not only at facilitating the secure exchange of tokens, but also at providing liquidity for other projects and protocols. This evolution demonstrates TradeCoin’s adaptability and responsiveness to market dynamics, which ultimately benefits its users by offering a wider range of financial services within a single platform.

Improved user experience:
TradeCoin recognizes the importance of user experience in the DeFi space, and the team has made significant efforts to improve the appearance and usability of the application. By updating the user interface (UI) and improving the design palette, TradeCoin has created a more visually appealing and user-friendly environment. These improvements make it easier for ordinary users to navigate the platform, conduct transactions and monitor their assets. Simplified user interaction and intuitive design contribute to a smoother and more enjoyable interaction for all users, regardless of their technical knowledge.

Simplification for ordinary users:
TradeCoin’s commitment to accessibility extends to making the platform more convenient for ordinary people. The introduction of a user-friendly interface combined with simple guides and tooltips has opened up the world of DeFi for those who are new to this field. TradeCoin understands that the widespread adoption of blockchain and decentralized technologies requires the reduction of barriers to entry, and these efforts are aimed precisely at achieving this goal. In addition, the platform’s educational resources and customer support have been expanded to help users better understand the protocol and its functionality.

Innovative additions:
One of the potential areas of innovation for TradeCoin could be the study of ways to integrate advanced risk management tools and insurance solutions. As the DeFi ecosystem continues to expand, protecting user assets becomes a top priority. By providing users with enhanced risk assessment and mitigation capabilities, TradeCoin can offer a more complete and secure DeFi experience. In addition, the introduction of decentralized identification and reputation systems can help increase the trust and security of users.

In conclusion, we note that TradeCoin has come a long way towards creating a decentralized protocol for exchanging tokens on TRON. Thanks to the continuous improvement of functionality, refinement of the concept, improvement of user experience and the desire for accessibility, TradeCoin is well positioned to have a significant impact on the DeFi space and provide ordinary users with the tools they need to confidently participate in the world of decentralized finance. The project’s commitment to innovation and security ensures that it will continue to evolve and adapt to the changing needs of its users.

Also, we want to show you clearly how our application was before and became after, for the new fifth season!

• The design of our application has become much more interesting and beautiful.
  • We listened to the wishes of users for the fourth season and improved the first information page for the convenience of users who want to figure out how it works.
  • We have simplified the exchange system.Now you don’t have to manually write the address! Now it’s much easier and more interesting. And also, when you enter the page, a helpful window pops up with a reminder
  • Also, we have fixed the “Pool” page and will try to simplify it further for ordinary users.

Before you see the screenshots before /after, I would like to say that TradeCoin will be updated and made even more technologically advanced, therefore it will simplify the use of our application for users.

Home page before

Home page after

Exchange page before

Exchange page after

Pool page before

Pool page after

Contact us page before

Contact us page after

Also, new 404 page

17 Likes

Hello Buddy welcome to session 5 Tron Hackathon.
Checking from your Last Session entry.

I believe you should be in builder’s track?

Please share with us your achievements from previous session.

8 Likes

Hi, as you participated in the last season you should be in the builder category

9 Likes

Looks like you milestones are exactly the same as the last season. Are you going to update them later? Thanks

9 Likes

Welcome back @AlexFedotovqq , as already pointed out above. It seems your submission is the same as last season with no significant change. In order to be eligible, even in builders category, please update your submission with significant updates. Good luck !

6 Likes

Welcome to Season 5, this is one of the few projects in the DeFi track, kinda amazing to see, hoping it 10x eventually. Now back to the main topic, after a careful read I see TradeCoin is a decentralized protocol built on the TRON chain, focusing on automated token exchange within a secure, trustless, and permissionless environment, aiming to enhance liquidity access and facilitate token trading securely.
Future plans include improving the protocol’s security, introducing new features for enhanced liquidity access, and expanding support for more tokens and protocols, I’d say this is the most exciting part.

Could you elaborate on the challenges faced during the development of the user interface and how they were overcome?

4 Likes

You are welcome team but why did you choose defi, last season you had same project and it looks like you are continuing. You should be in builders track

2 Likes

Welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5,
Your project looks good and promising, you have already participated in season 4 so you need to do the needful by submitting under the builders track

4 Likes

Hello Buddy,

Thank you for noticing the problem in the topic and deciding to help. Your attention to detail is greatly appreciated.

Regarding my achievements from the previous session, I’d like to inform you that the information will be available soon. I’ll make sure to share it with you as soon as it’s ready.

Best regards, :hugs:
Alex

Hi,Buddy

Thank you for your help and attentiveness. I appreciate your input.

Yes, I participated in the last season, and I should indeed be in the builder category. Thanks for confirming!

Best regards, :dizzy:
Alex

2 Likes

At the moment my milestones are exactly the same. Now I will write what we have achieved since the previous season :pushpin:

4 Likes

Yes, of course. I will update soon. I have a question, do I need to write about updates as an “Reply” or add this information to the first post of the topic? :melting_face:

3 Likes

Of course! I can tell you about some common problems that we encountered when creating a user interface for a decentralized TradeCoin application, and how we overcame them:

Security: Creating a secure user interface is crucial in the world of blockchain and decentralized finance (DeFi). Developers must ensure that the user interface interacts securely with smart contracts to prevent vulnerabilities and potential hacks. This may include a thorough code audit, the use of best practices and compliance with security standards.

Usability: Balancing security with user-friendliness is not an easy task. Ensuring that users can easily understand how to use the platform while maintaining a high level of security can be a fine line to walk. Usability testing and user feedback can help improve the user interface.

Scalability: As the project grows, the user interface must cope with the growing user traffic and interactions with them. Ensuring that the user interface remains responsive and efficient even during periods of increased demand is a complex task that may require optimization and load testing.

Compatibility: Ensuring the smooth operation of the user interface across different browsers and devices is essential to reach a broad user base. Compatibility issues can be difficult to solve due to differences in how different web browsers interpret code and display content.

Decentralization: Creating a user interface for a decentralized protocol means that ideally it should interact with various smart contracts and nodes in the TRON blockchain. Ensuring a reliable and efficient user interface connection to decentralized networks can be a daunting task.

User Training: Users may not be familiar with blockchain or DeFi concepts, so providing understandable training materials and adaptation processes in the user interface can be a difficult task, but necessary in order to make the platform accessible to a wider audience.

To overcome these problems, the TradeCoin development team has taken several measures:

Security Audit: Conducting a thorough security audit of the user interface code to identify and eliminate vulnerabilities.

User Testing: Involving real users in user interface testing to collect feedback and make improvements based on their experience.

Regular updates: Continuous updating and optimization of the user interface to ensure its security and efficiency.

Cross-browser Compatibility: Testing the user interface across multiple browsers and devices to resolve compatibility issues.

Integration with Smart Contracts: Ensuring smooth integration with the TRON blockchain and smart contracts through rigorous testing and development.

Educational Resources: Providing tutorials, tooltips, or user interface guides to help users understand the platform and its features.

In general, creating a secure and user-friendly user interface for a decentralized protocol like TradeCoin is a challenging task.

2 Likes

Hey, buddy. Already fixed it.Thanks to the forum users for their vigilance and desire to help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks again! I hope everything is right now?

1 Like

That’s the question. Where should I write about the achievements from the last application? In the previous topic, in the information of this topic or write as “Reply”?

1 Like

You should update your original post only.

3 Likes

Yeah :+1:, wishing you all the best :handshake:

4 Likes

Good. I’ll let you know as soon as I update it.For me, the main thing is to make it beautiful and clear)

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your help and support

3 Likes