Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

In season one the winners did not receive any prize before they had achieved the milestones set in their hackathon submission. All projects are still developing on Tron and building for adoption.

3 Likes

Checkout this topic

4 Likes

c’monnnnn cukiessssss world!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

8 Likes

Here we show some use cases

Supplier ALCCA

Supplier Personalizados Cactus

Supplier: CHP y Asociados

These companies are some success stories :grinning:

Now in Hackathon #2 we are participating with an ERP: e-Plus so that companies with large amounts of SKU’s can administer, control and manage business processes through the ERP platform: e-Plus

#TronStrong #Tronics

15 Likes

hi there, i dont know what to do else. I wrote, reed and liked since yesterday for hours and still cant vote for serious project. Thats a bad and sad AI - i guess i am out

5 Likes

You seem to be reading only a few selected topics, go check out some new projects from other participants rather than just visiting the same topics again and again

Here you can start by checking out #N25 Tokeniz
Hope you get your badge asap

12 Likes

Hey Tron Community :wave: :heart:

Great to see such active community. I’d like to share with you my project: CertiFi (W43) - We enable academic institutions issue blockchain powered academic credentials to lifelong learners (students).

We have deployed blockchain credentialing solutions at several universities who have already issued 5000+ transcripts and degree-diplomas.

We have customized and built a demo using Tron: https://getcertifi.app

We’d love your support and we would also review and support such new innovations definitely!

:heart:

16 Likes

I could definitely have use for this

7 Likes

You should create a new thread so more Tron Community members are aware of such new and unique innovations. I’ve a couple of project suggestions. Will DM.

7 Likes

Definitely! Immutable academic achievement credentials helps everyone save costs, prove authenticity and useful for employment purpose too. We are also participating in the Education Blockchain Initiative by U.S. Department of Education and ACE (American Council on Education): Education Blockchain Initiative

7 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, will create a thread. Open to suggestions in DM :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Spend some time browsing, liking and posting. Activity brings you to the desired level

9 Likes

You can actually check the Hackathon 1 forum area. You will see quite some participating projects still post regular updates well after the finish of Hackathon 1.

9 Likes

well said, i support one of the new projects and i swear it has been reallydifficult.
i still cant vote though

8 Likes

i wish i can vote already, been grinding for 2hrs

11 Likes

Wishing them good luck

7 Likes

This is a great way to show love to the community.

11 Likes

Keep trying, there’s still a lot of time and you’re going to make it :crossed_fingers:

You need to get into the projects that are segmented like Web3, GameFi, NFT, DeFi.

Reading, commenting and giving likes will help you level up.

Yes you can, yes you can!!! :muscle:

#TronStrong

9 Likes

I’m not even going to lie, I’m Really excited about seeing what Capitol Lion has in store . I’ve been watching the Lions for a while now and those guys are the real deal . They listen to their community like no other project I’ve been in . Hats off to the team you guys a killing it :+1:
Take it home gentlemen !

9 Likes

Good morning :wave: wish you all happy and productive day ahead :tada: #HappyHumpDay :dromedary_camel::smile:

9 Likes