Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

Just not fond of the term shilling. Like pedaling. In anycase I think you’re right. It is different from a conventional hackathon.

6 Likes

@TronNinjas Hmm. Doesn’t matter what we term it or whether we like the term or not. As I said in previous post, let’s collectively support the projects that lack such online communities and help them climb the voting leaderboard based on hackathon judging criteria. Let’s engage with such projects and help provide exposure to such projects while being part of Tron Community. Such projects deserve encouragement and support too :slight_smile:

I’ve shared some pointers on how we can start supporting such projects in my previous post but please do help add some pointers/suggestions.

Also, let us all utilize the 5 vote allowance each Tron Community member has received and use it for voting the best project"s". I’ll utilize all my voting power to vote on best projects irrespective of their own community backing or not.

:peace_symbol:

16 Likes

language is important but that’s another conversation. Let’s start again. I actually get it. It’s frustrating. My name is Mo. It’s a pleasure to meet you. What project have you submited would be interested to see it?

8 Likes

hi labacke, can you go through all the tracks to get a better idea? it would help a lot of people here.

3 Likes

I feel wronged! . Voting has started and I’m out!
Tron Should value decentralization… it’s doing the opposite! @admin.hackathon

2 Likes

Ill look into it and will decide what i vote for

6 Likes

Yeah that looks so good

5 Likes

I love this competition. S1 was a nice start, but S2 is showing some serious activity on Tron/BTTC. It’s promising for the future of the ecosystem.

Good luck to all participants.

7 Likes

Amazing community Cukies.World, catching up the attention of thousand players, really looking forward for purchasing the $UKI Token and being able to play the Game. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

6 Likes

how to get basic level? how can I vote my fav project?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s really well done from the TronDAO to have these hackathons, it creates so much engagement in the communities and also all projects have something to build towards and unite behind. I believe the future of Tron is bright as new members are joining every day.

Also great to see so many new projects joining this season, hope to see so many of you continue to build here after the hackathon ends as well.

6 Likes

Read trough various topics and engage in conversations and like posts. Also look at topics outside of the hackathon category like #tron-discussion and #chit-chat. And also read them properly and don’t scroll trough as that won’t help. You can also do the tutorial with the @trondaobot

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @trondaobot display help.

5 Likes

Thanks I will do that surely :smiling_face:

5 Likes

There are some posts about trust level in the other categories that might help

5 Likes

As users we should probably put some effort in monitoring the winning projects status after the hackathon is finished, just to make sure they are actually working and delivering what they promised. What about the projects that were awarded in S1, are they still working?

7 Likes

In season one the winners did not receive any prize before they had achieved the milestones set in their hackathon submission. All projects are still developing on Tron and building for adoption.

3 Likes

Checkout this topic

4 Likes

c’monnnnn cukiessssss world!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

8 Likes

Here we show some use cases

Supplier ALCCA

Supplier Personalizados Cactus

Supplier: CHP y Asociados

These companies are some success stories :grinning:

Now in Hackathon #2 we are participating with an ERP: e-Plus so that companies with large amounts of SKU’s can administer, control and manage business processes through the ERP platform: e-Plus

#TronStrong #Tronics

15 Likes