Hackathon Season 5

It is now official that the TronDAO Hackathon Season 5 will be starting up soon.
[https://twitter.com/trondao/status/1656361961427202058?t=m2-8Yh6o1aTY53xmTRBLFw&s=19]

Every devs that couldn’t beat the deadline in their HackaTRON S4 project submission now have all the time to prepare for the Hackathon Season 5 and work on submitting their projects on time.

Subscribe to the Tron DAO Newsletter to stay updated on the Hackathon Season 5
[Subscribe | TRON DAO Newsletter]

Hoping to see you all again :pray:

19 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

Gladly subscribed already.

Good news feelings

2 Likes

Gracias por la información.

1 Like

so excited for the next one too :fire:

1 Like

wonderful, thanks for sharing it here

1 Like

Looking forward to it, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

We’re all gearing up towards the S5

1 Like

I believe this next session will be rated.
Five Star

1 Like

Any info on when it will start???

1 Like

kindly subscribe to the newsletter

1 Like

There is no doubt that we are going to record more success in the next hackathon. This S4 has already set the pace hot

I believe the standard began since session 3.
More coming

1 Like

All information will be communicated to you once you subscribed to the newsletter

1 Like

If season 5 starts as early as possible, we might even witness a season 6 this same year. Tron hackathon is on fire right now.

Gear up for season 5. A storm is coming

2 Likes

I can’t wait for season 5 guys !

1 Like

Preparados para el S5, si continua con la trayectoria de este hackathon que ha puesto los listones muy altos, va a ser de escandalo.

2 Likes

My thought too. Let’s wait and see how soon the season 5 takes place. Then, except what comes after that.

1 Like

Im so excited about new season :clown_face:

1 Like

A storm is coming​:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::hourglass_flowing_sand::hourglass_flowing_sand:

2 Likes

Same with most of us here. We love seeing interesting projects coming onboard during hackathons