HackaTRON S4 2023 - Winners Announcements!

@admin.hackathon i think there is a mistake in the gamefi track, the first project belongs to builders track per their submission.
Zombieland was in builders track not gamefi
Thank you

4 Likes

Yes probably a mistake

1 Like

Wow this is a pleasant and unexpected outcome. I think for the first time a project won both the judges and the community awards: Ergon did it!

On behalf of the team I want to thank all users and supporters, expecially those who promoted a healthy discussion here on the forum.

Thank to the organizers for the opportunity to participate and to contribute to the growth of the Tron ecoaystem.

I also want to thank all other participants, winners and not, because by developing we are capable of giving life to the blockchain.

13 Likes

Congrats to all winners great job , hopefully we can see allot of you in the following weeks onchain looking forward to it !

7 Likes

Congratulations to All Winners :trophy: :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners!!

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winner’s :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging the issue. We will check with Dorahacks as participants have to register on their platform when joining S4. On the forum, Zombieland initially had a GameFi tag but switched to a Builder tag. On Dorahacks, both tags were presented on the project. We will stick with the single track that the project used to register on Dorahacks as that is the official registration.

6 Likes

alright you are welcome and thanks for the explanation

1 Like

We are absolutely humbled and grateful to have qualified for the prize! We’re very excited to deploy our Farming-as-a-Service UI on BTTC Mainnet!

Thanks everyone!:deer:

3 Likes

The moment the community has been eagerly waiting for is finally here. Kudos to the team for organising this hackathon and for investing a huge amount of time in ensuring that everyone enjoy a level playing ground in the S4 HackaTRON.
To our Judges who dedicated their time and efforts in assessing all the projects throughout the HackaTRON, your great work here has not gone unnoticed. We appreciate your efforts in making this season’s hackathon a successful one and the best so far.
To all the project teams and the community, it’s good meeting you all in this journey. Hoping we continue to cross boundaries together.

Congratulations to everyone!

2 Likes

I will continue to say this is by far one of the most amazing hackathons of all.

Though it had a slow start, it quickly picked up momentum and fired all cylinders. The team did a wonderful job, most the project owners were active and ready to answer all queries.

Community members were also very engaging. From January to May, some of us have been around all day and night just to help push these projects forward.

What we await is for them coming on mainnet so that the community can start using it.

4 Likes

The Judges have done a truly remarkable job. Especially @fulldecent he was out here asking all the tough questions.

He has indeed shown to be an epitome of a great Judge and this goes further to showcase that the team indeed selected people who know their fields as judges. I trust every results presented by these great men and women.

Hope to see some of them in the forum often pushing projects to their limits and asking the tough questions where it matters all for the betterment of tron blockchain.

3 Likes

Tienes razón amigo, este hackathon ha sido con mucha diferencia el más emocionante de todos.
Los propietarios de los proyectos se han involucrado con la comunidad, esta ha realizado un gran trabajo y entre todos ha sido posible crear un conjunto envidiable para muchos.
Deseamos poder a utilizar los proyectos en beneficio de todos.
Seguir en la próxima temporada avanzando todos juntos.
Gracias a todos.

2 Likes

Cabe destacar en este S4, la labor llevada a cabo por el jurado, demostrando profesionalidad y saber hacer.

And the community always doing their best to deliver as always. The projects are created by the community and for the community.

Not winning shouldn’t deter you from building, be fearless, take all the risks and keep building for it is said a risk taker is someone who has diarrhea and still fart comfortably in public

Don’t be afraid cos the determination prize awaits all those that are able to make it to the finish line. Keep hopes alive.

This is the most amazing birthday present from the @trondao forum.

Congrats to all my brothers who won prizes as contributors, you guys deserve it. Its not easy but perseverance and determination to see the forum grow, you have all earned a spot in this place.

All i say is, we shouldn’t let this be a nine day wonder, we should keep pushing, we should keep engaging, we should keep learning and educate ourselves on what tron blockchain has to offer.

We should one day serve dual purpose, one as contributors and two as project builders.
The sky can never be the limit when people have step foot on the moon. The sky should be our starting point.:+1::v:

I congratulate you all and wish you all the best. Stick and stay.

5 Likes

You have said it all my chairman and congrats to you for winning a contributors prize. This place has been your home and it will continue to be your home. You are the chairman of the forum.

3 Likes

I wish to extend my gratude for everyone who supported and casted their votes for us, and a heartfelt congratulations to all the winners! Your talent and hard work serve as an inspiration to all of us. To the esteemed panel of judges, thank you for acknowledging our efforts and placing your trust in our potential. Your confidence in us drives us to excel and further contribute to the blockchain ecosystem. Thank you all who has been part of this journey, this was an amazing experience!

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners :partying_face::partying_face: