HackaTRON S4 2023 - Winners Announcements!

Hi @admin.hackathon @TronLive,

I am reaching out regarding our project, METASENS, which was selected as a qualifier for the hackathon. We are grateful for this opportunity and appreciate the time and effort the judges put into evaluating all the submissions.

However, we have encountered an issue with our project. Our hackathon project involves multi-chain NFT minting, and our smart contract has already been deployed on the mainnet. Unfortunately, our token mapping request has been rejected by BTTC. We are wondering if you can provide us with any guidance or connect us with anyone who can help us resolve this issue.

3 Likes

Congratulations to them all

On behalf of the entire Daren Market team, I would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for the recognition and excellent achievement we received as the second-place winner in the Web3 track of the Judge Selected Qualifiers. We are honored to have been acknowledged for our efforts and contributions to the web3 and TRON ecosystems.

This recognition fuels our determination to continue building and developing within the web3 and TRON ecosystems. We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation and pushing our project to the main-net to fully unlock its potential and make a meaningful impact.

We extend our sincere appreciation to the HackaTRON team for organizing this prestigious competition and providing a platform for us to showcase our project. Your efforts in promoting collaboration and innovation within the crypto community are commendable.

We would also like to express our gratitude to the judges for their meticulous evaluation and recognition of our project’s merits. Your expertise and guidance contribute significantly to the growth and advancement of the web3 ecosystem.

Once again, thank you for this incredible opportunity and for acknowledging Daren Market’s potential. We are excited about the future and the positive impact we can make within the web3 and TRON communities. Rest assured, we will continue to work tirelessly to fulfill our vision and contribute to the growth and development of these ecosystems.

2 Likes

Congratulations winner’s especially #DWP

Really I appreciate to all contributors, without them it was not possible to improve my project and work with motivation. Thanks to all of you and our Tron community !

1 Like

Deba’s Wulf Pack 2 congratulations Sir :two_hearts: winning more always @Deba215

1 Like

Oh my. This is such great news!

Sincere appreciation to the judges, community members, and all our supporters!

We see this win as a massive validation of EcoMarket making a positive impact in the plastic recycling industry across Africa.

We’re excited and looking forward to launching on mainnet and scaling EcoMarket to global heights!

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Cc @Darabong

2 Likes

We’re really pleased with the recent results and we want to take a moment to say thank you to our community. Your support is vital to us, and we truly appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us as Tronics enthusiasts.

We’re grateful for the position we’ve secured and we want you to know that we’re committed to using our resources to further develop within the Tron ecosystem. Our aim is to grow our presence and continue building on what we’ve achieved so far.

We encourage you to visit our platforms at https://tronnrg.com, https://tronninjs.com, and https://tronhub.dev. We’re constantly working on these platforms to make them better for you.

To wrap up, we just want to say thank you again. Your support is invaluable to us and we’re looking forward to what the future holds.

2 Likes

Hi @AnitaTseng, can you send us more specific info through DM? We will try and get you connected with the right team so you can push your project to mainnet in time. Please let us know what you need specifically in more detail. Thank you!

2 Likes

I would like to express my gratitude to @tronlive, @admin.hackathon, and everyone who supported us throughout the hackathon and voting phase. Your support has meant a lot to me.

I am thrilled that this was my first time participating in HackTRON, and I am delighted to have achieved something. Moving forward, I will continue to work on my project and aim to bring it to the mainnet before June 1st. Additionally, I am focused on developing a working smart meter prototype. I am also excited to enter the builder track with my submission in season 5.

I want to extend my thanks to @nana66419, @prince-onscolo, @gordian, @darkness @everyone for your unwavering support and encouragement. Your belief in me has been invaluable.

Congratulations to everyone, and I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors.

7 Likes

Bless you brother.
All the best
Congratulations.
Keep it up and building.
All the best

1 Like

Nothing gives me greater joy than seeing projects that I personally interacted with being shortlisted to be voted for and being winners eventually.
Winners, Winners, Winners!

4 Likes

Likewise, it was the first large-scale competition. Extremely happy results. We also congratulate you a lot. I hope you come to a much much better place in future :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for awarding UpDawg the community prize in the DeFi category :pray:
We are truly honored and grateful for this achievement!
The support, feedbacks and engagements of the TronDAO Forum Community is what shapes our projects. We appreciate your belief in our project and your contributions to the TRON and BitTorrent ecosystem.
We would also like to thank TronDAO, Huobi and Dorahacks and the entire Tron Community for this great event.
This award motivates us to keep pushing our boundaries. We are dedicated to building a sTRONger, more decentralized future together. :paw_prints:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners ( if only it’s real). I just realized there was a price for community contributors too I initially thought it was for only the projects.
I’m not clear about the criteria for selecting this category ( if there’s any) and my concern is @admin.hackathon

1. Is the community contributors price for only contributors or for both contributors and project owners ? If the answer is the later then I think it’ll be fair for it to happen vice versa.

2. Among the 10 names some were very active which cannot be contested not forgetting @Prince-Onscolo @antonio @Nana66419 @manfred_jr @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com others too has been active for 2 to 3 days and what is the justification of the inclusion of their names in the 10.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners, organizers and esteemed members of the forum. :tada:

I enjoyed this time by reading more and writing less. I can definitely say this Hackathon gave more chance for everyone to get involved, contribute and win.

Community voting has improved and I hope it will improve further next session.

The ratio of projects winning judges prize to one winning community remain the same. :+1:

I am also glad to have supported projects with less community initially and going on to win judges prize. Hope you keep building.

Once again, congratulations to all sparing none. :grin:

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners can’t wait for to try out the fully functional projects on main net

1 Like

Hello everyone, congratulations to all the winners. Unfortunately we didn’t win anything, but thanks to everyone who voted for us. Thank you all

3 Likes

Congratulations team TronNinjas :clap:
You guys are real builders and I hope you keep raising the bar high in the web3 space

There is still a great chance for your project to win the determination or engagement prize ! keep building !

4 Likes