Happy New Month of April, 2024

Image generated with CAPCUT

Attention Tron Fam! Get Ready for Free Transactions…

Happy April Fools’ Day, Tronics! Today, we celebrate all things fun and, well, a little bit unbelievable. In that spirit,
I’m thrilled to announce… Free Transaction Day on Tron!

That’s right, all your TRX transfers will be completely free for the next 23 hours. This is your chance to move those coins, swap those tokens, launch your smart contracts and experience the frictionless future of finance… for a limited time only! :zap: Hurry you won’t get this elsewhere. Only Tron

So what are you waiting for? Start those transactions rolling! But don’t be fooled by the speed – normal transaction fees will resume soon. But don’t forget to
Freeze TRX for transaction or run to your favourite energy plug.

In the meantime, stay tuned for more exciting (and real) announcements from Tron DAO!

Happy April Fools’ Day!

P.S. Don’t forget to hodl your TRX – you might need it for gas fees later!

@Dendorion @Prince-Onscolo @Nweke-nature1.com @Youngyuppie @tronsave.io @manfred_jr @HODL @constantinpricope201 @Cornycoin69

16 Likes

Happy April Fool’s Day, I sincerely get it how this post is just one of those April Fool’s Day schematics.

5 Likes

Lols did you actually fell for it?
Happy new month buddy

1 Like

Very well written @Gordian, i fell for it until i saw the last april Fool’s para :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Lols, thank you, maybe I take up content writing role.
Would imagine your face you falling for it.

Happy new month buddy. All the best to you.
Bitcoin halving this month. And lots more.[quote=“saadabban76, post:4, topic:23687, full:true”]
Very well written @Gordian, i fell for it until i saw the last april Fool’s para :joy::rofl:
[/quote]

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha! That’s it. Though today is a day for the fools :joy: which this post want to trick us to but I really did a free transaction just now. I don’t know how but it happened. Thanks @Gordian for this post :grinning:

4 Likes

Happy April Fool’s Day ! Love the free transactions for the day ! Even TRX hits $1 today ! :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy new month everyone

4 Likes

Hey bro please help me out with 200trx am in need of it right now to sort things out, I will Kindly send it back in the evening :pray:

4 Likes

Not really it was too easy, I think you posted both the poison and antidote at the same time.

4 Likes

Lols, come and pay your tithe o.
Weldon buddy. Another thing is this night TRX to $1

2 Likes

Lols, yes to avoiding dragging me into the mud.
Just like not financially advising

2 Likes

Where is your go-fund me link

2 Likes

Such campaigns and opportunities almost never occur on other crypto medias.
TRON is truly number 1 in this regard.

3 Likes

Happy new month guys, nice write up Sir

3 Likes

Oh my God please help a brother :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Ops, hope you didn’t get your TRX all burnt?

2 Likes

well written :joy::rofl: @Prince-Onscolo , i almost fell for it :joy:

happy april to all of you!

3 Likes

Lol, at what point did you realised the joke?
Guess you rushed to make transactions free?

2 Likes

haha xd, as soon i saw “Free Transaction” I googled and realized what day it is😂

2 Likes