Has any developer here received a grant or feed for Tron Developer Grants?

Greetings Devs,

Wonder if anyone has news on projects that have received funding for their projects? We submitted something 3 weeks ago and haven’t gotten any type of response. So we are wondering if the submission was even received. Also it not really clear who is charge of that process. Any guidance would be appreciated.

6 Likes

I think you have to check your mail or better still exercise some patience for an update on that or better @HunterTRON or @trondao Will clear you more on that

4 Likes

Guess no response is the answer it looks good on paper but it seems like its no longer active . No response and no one seems to have had interaction with it. Well no one is responding , even to the dms

You’ll have to be patient. There was recently an overhaul of the budget. Besides, hundreds of people have applied. You’ll probably get an answer once the review process has been conducted. Which can take some time.

3 Likes

Hello AfricanStudios! I apologize you have not been contacted by the TRON team I would be happy to relay any questions. If you use Twitter please send a direct message to the official TRON DAO account. If you use Telegram please DM myself at @St3venTRON or @HunterTRON

2 Likes

That’s understandable but a simple autoresponder would have been appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, I did send dm to the official Tron account a couple weeks ago. But I will remain patient.

1 Like

I’ve suggested that as well few weeks back. @StevenTRON could that be set up asap so applicants at least know that their form has been received? So far they don’t get any kind of answer :pray:t2:

2 Likes

@fabsltsa I will review this and see what we can do! @AfricanStudios thank you again for your extended patience

3 Likes

Why not check out on there site for more informations

2 Likes

That was first thing we did. Thankyou

Pleased to announce we finally received reply concerining the grant. Unfortunately, wI did not receive funding at this time. I am pleased that we that the work we put into preparing the project and proposal was acknowledged.

I would have hated discouraging others from applying. It took about 6 weeks for them to get back to me for any one else who may be going throughthe same. I am aslo pleased that they will be adding the very simple autoresponder soon.

Now, its back to the drawing board.

2 Likes

When it comes to the issues of finance, @trondao works in slow motion.

So please just be patient and know that, those who submitted last year November, have not heard anything. So if you did your just this year then i wish you luck and long life as you wait.

2 Likes

Try sending an e-mail instead of writing from this platform. It ll help more for sure :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. That was the first step taken. If you read the rest of the thread you will see how we all worked together an found a solution.

2 Likes